New officers - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New officers

Unregistered
    crazy amount of views with minimal response

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    crazy amount of views with minimal response
    I guess most rookies are smart enough to keep their mouths shut on this dumb ass website...

Unregistered
    I guess most rookies are smart enough to keep their mouths shut on this dumb ass website...
    Please shut up you over hyped security guard

Unregistered

Red pill for all you millennial little boys to grow some

https://youtu.be/VtQK4vSK-S8

This brudda says it like it is learn from him

Unregistered

Type yes if you agree with this video

Unregistered

Milenials and covid train officers
    Most of the officers being hired now are certified officers coming from different departments probably more trained, and qualified than the idiot who started this thread, and to the idiot calling us security guards I rather be called that, and make the same amount of money if not more with the same title and the same benefits for less the work you crack me up enjoy humping calls for the same money I'll stick to enjoying my 09 13s holidays off and my weekends.

Unregistered
    More reports? You mean more info and voluntary evaluation reports because we don’t handle any really crime. More arrests? I guarantee you half of SB officers if not more don't even know how to handcuff someone or write an aform
    Many have gone to other agencies from school board and the transition was actually pretty easy. Nobody was lost, or overwhelmed, or anything like that. Many have been promoted, are in multiple specialized units, there are Homicide investigators, they teach at the training bureau, are in good standing, and have used their firearms in deadly force. My FTO was surprised how many of us completed one phase and were recommended for full duty. Trust me, it ain’t all that. If you’re a zero at school board, you’ll be a zero everywhere else. If you’re competent and know how to do the job, you’ll be fine wherever in the world you go and do the job of a cop. Take it from someone who did it. Don’t sell yourself short. You are underpaid and unappreciated. Get the hell out of that dead-end dump and apply to the Beach, the City, or the County. You won’t regret it.

Unregistered
    Most of the officers being hired now are certified officers coming from different departments probably more trained, and qualified than the idiot who started this thread, and to the idiot calling us security guards I rather be called that, and make the same amount of money if not more with the same title and the same benefits for less the work you crack me up enjoy humping calls for the same money I'll stick to enjoying my 09 13s holidays off and my weekends.
    SB cops act like they get paid so much. Shut up you rent a cop. You act like taking calls for service is a bad thing? I thought you signed up to be a cop not a safety patrol inside of an elementary school. It’s okay I guess not everyone has the balls to be a real cop.

Unregistered
    SB cops act like they get paid so much. Shut up you rent a cop. You act like taking calls for service is a bad thing? I thought you signed up to be a cop not a safety patrol inside of an elementary school. It’s okay I guess not everyone has the balls to be a real cop.
    You sound pretty jealous buddy you must be in one of those reject departments where they treat you like poop

Unregistered
    “The balls to be a real cop,” huh? You’re a clown. First off, this job doesn’t take balls (they’re a ton of exceptional female officers who do amazing work each day), but you sound like someone who uses their badge as a form of pretending to be a tough guy.
    You’d be the first one to likely run your damn mouth and act like you want some and then pull out LEO card. You’re a soft -arse and would mash the 3-15 button during a hard rainfall.
    WTF is a real cop, by the way?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast