New officers - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New officers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmaoo you wouldn’t even know what to do, maybe call your Sgt and ask for permission to do anything. You’re soft just like your dept.
    Fact - sckool police can’t arrest anyone without permission from a supervisor, and it will go all the way up to a captain. They can’t do shit. A joke.

Unregistered
    Fact - sckool police can’t arrest anyone without permission from a supervisor, and it will go all the way up to a captain. They can’t do shit. A joke.
    MDPD is hiring you fools. You won’t regret it. Leave that clown show already it’s a dead end job.

Unregistered

Idiots only talk about people and never create

Clearly you are a newbie. Because it's unlawful for any supervisor all the way up to the chief to order you nort to arrest anyone. No supervision ever ordered anyone not to arrest that is a total lie.. it only happened once where Pete Cucoocaro interfered with an arrest and saved the felon and to his misfortune the jackal was fired himself and later suffered a stroke. The authority to arrest comes from the state of Florida , not from your supervisors their role is to only make sure their officers are following sop and Florida statutes. So stop lying. I've been here 3 decades and that only happened 3 or 4 times. Now department policy directs you to inform them when the perps are under 12. This is because the SAO will not prosecute any babies unless clear severe crimes were committed.
    Secondly, our mission is not to criminalize these children. If you are an effective SRO, you will get 99.96 percent voluntary compliance, you will divert many kids from jail and thirdly, if you are very effective and know your laws, statutes, codes, ordinances, you don't need to call your supervisor to hold you hand. Now grove some balls, be a man and stop fuccin whining.. we don't like mdpd jobs, or city jobs because we chose this career and we love what we do so kiss off and cry on your wife's bussom.. you won't ever make it here because you are a beastial ignoramus now go away!

Unregistered
    Clearly you are a newbie. Because it's unlawful for any supervisor all the way up to the chief to order you nort to arrest anyone. No supervision ever ordered anyone not to arrest that is a total lie.. it only happened once where Pete Cucoocaro interfered with an arrest and saved the felon and to his misfortune the jackal was fired himself and later suffered a stroke. The authority to arrest comes from the state of Florida , not from your supervisors their role is to only make sure their officers are following sop and Florida statutes. So stop lying. I've been here 3 decades and that only happened 3 or 4 times. Now department policy directs you to inform them when the perps are under 12. This is because the SAO will not prosecute any babies unless clear severe crimes were committed.
    Secondly, our mission is not to criminalize these children. If you are an effective SRO, you will get 99.96 percent voluntary compliance, you will divert many kids from jail and thirdly, if you are very effective and know your laws, statutes, codes, ordinances, you don't need to call your supervisor to hold you hand. Now grove some balls, be a man and stop fuccin whining.. we don't like mdpd jobs, or city jobs because we chose this career and we love what we do so kiss off and cry on your wife's bussom.. you won't ever make it here because you are a beastial ignoramus now go away!
    3 decades?! This is probably one of the old timers that loves to talk shit about “back in my day”. Shut up, you’re a loser that can never actually look back at their career and say they did anything.

Unregistered

Poor kid

3 decades?! This is probably one of the old timers that loves to talk shit about “back in my day”. Shut up, you’re a loser that can never actually look back at their career and say they did anything.
    Yup and in true Democrat fashion, you can't say anything that proves me wrong so you resort to personal insults. Seriously bro. We look at at you just like the turds we flush in the toilet. Your Comments are of no consequence nor do they hold any significance. Little boys and girls like you have been so o doctrinated to hate your country, you grow up angry and be one alcoholics and drug abusers. Eventually you'll be fired because you have no control over your egos. Please be so kind to let everyone know who you are so we don't come to your rescue when you're getting your ass beat. It'll save us all the headaches.

Unregistered
    Yup and in true Democrat fashion, you can't say anything that proves me wrong so you resort to personal insults. Seriously bro. We look at at you just like the turds we flush in the toilet. Your Comments are of no consequence nor do they hold any significance. Little boys and girls like you have been so o doctrinated to hate your country, you grow up angry and be one alcoholics and drug abusers. Eventually you'll be fired because you have no control over your egos. Please be so kind to let everyone know who you are so we don't come to your rescue when you're getting your ass beat. It'll save us all the headaches.
    So, I think you’re a joke therefore = I hate my country. My God you are the most retarded ignoramus MFer ever to wear a fake badge and play being cops. I love my country, AND you’re a ridiculous joke pretending to be an LEO. See? Both things are true.

Unregistered
    So because I call you a loser I’m a democrat and I hate my country? Wrong on both ends. You’re just a loser that hides behind his crayon cop “badge”. How does it feel knowing every time you tell someone you work for school board they laugh and feel bad for you. Just go and sit at your school and pretend to be a cop. When you’re getting your ass beat by a middle schooler let us know so the county can come and save you.

Unregistered

Call the waaaaambulance

So because I call you a loser I’m a democrat and I hate my country? Wrong on both ends. You’re just a loser that hides behind his crayon cop “badge”. How does it feel knowing every time you tell someone you work for school board they laugh and feel bad for you. Just go and sit at your school and pretend to be a cop. When you’re getting your ass beat by a middle schooler let us know so the county can come and save you.
    How does it feel to be a homosexual who argues like his mother who raised him cuz daddy was no longer in da picture? Your generation ate soft whiny cry babies. The academy lowered the standard so you snowflakes could pass.

Unregistered
    How does it feel to be a homosexual who argues like his mother who raised him cuz daddy was no longer in da picture? Your generation ate soft whiny cry babies. The academy lowered the standard so you snowflakes could pass.
    SB is the lowest standard of police work. Please educate yourself.

Unregistered

Silly wabbit

SB is the lowest standard of police work. Please educate yourself.
    Less work but not lower , you're still a gay male trying to sound hard, "ooooh look at me I'm a weel poweece Ocifer, I work harder den youall" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567