Usually in the mornings while people are going to work and mom's are taking the their kids to school and then returning home the following happens. Lawn men have their trucks and trailers parked in the streets while cutting lawns. This causes people to have to drive around them. Usually it's real quick and no one uses a turn signal to do so. So listen up, this is brilliant, you stop sign sandbagging officers could take up a new tactic. When a tired mom doesn't use her turn signal to drive around it on some side street you could Technically write her a citation for not using a turn signal. Since stop signs citations are all that you security guard officers know how to write I realize that you would probably need a week of training on how to harass young mothers in the morning. No other real Leo would ever write such a sorry citation - but it would be right up your alley. Famous words of one of your officers -"I know that you stopped, but you were just beyond the stop bar." PS - I know that this post will upset you but don't worry, your moderator will quickly delete it because no one is allowed to hurt your CCPD snow flake feelings.