Suspicious 2021 BSO Award Survey - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Total horse shiat. Just look around and see the numbers m.effers. You will see the proportions. There is a ratio of 3 or 4 to every 25 undeserving whites and that's counting a few latinos who the majority count themselves as white, so they pull in favor of that interest and treat with preference those who "look like them", even if those latinos are treated like shiat behind their backs. As soon as any of the few way under represented black or black latinos gets promoted you start attacking and having a hissy fit m.effers.

Just look around you and look at the effing numbers. You might have the proverbial and few magical you know what, but it consumes you to see minorities getting crimps. PHOCK U
    First, learn to write properly. Secondly, you're wrong, nobody cares if a minority gets promoted, I sure as hell don't care, good for them! In fact I believe Pat White was in the rule of five, I'm not positive about that, but I don't think they skipped anybody to promote him. The problem is how a majority of minorities are getting promoted. They're disproportionally the "Administrative Pick" because most don't score high enough on the test(s) to be selected in order. So basically, the agency is skipping more qualified people to promote a minority. That's the fact, show me where I'm wrong. Now, I agree that every once in a while a do boy or do girl gets promoted that isn't a minority but that is rare. So tell me how fair it is for all the others who study their azz off to do well on the test(s) just to get skipped for someone who didn't do as well, just because of their skin color? So because someone is selected solely based on skin color, is that racist? I guarantee you every minority on the Lt's list and most on the Sgt's list will be promoted before the list expires. We all know it. All that says is the administration doesn't think minorities can do better so they have to hand the promotion to them instead of them earning it.

Unregistered
    This is actually an accurate portrayal of the system, but nobody had the balls until now to type it out

Unregistered
    More drive-by sniping to another black or a m inority. Same thing you do at any district where a minority rises above the rank of Lieutenant. Do more unbiased research and you will find out the same thing happened to most minorities, with exception of your old: "I am not racist, because I have a black friend".
    That's your friend to you, that friend could be your Latino wife (Mail in delivery), black or asian.

Here is some visual to help you understand better:
    https://youtu.be/J89WcKaI-l8

He deserves a million times more than you to be in that position and should be more like him to tip the scale. Bri Nordic stop posting hate and envy.
    Oh give it a rest with your racist black sh*t. If minorities took the test and actually passed the test without a curve score and didnt get any preferential treatment than hey good for him/her. But unfortunately for your race they are a bunch of stupid M’fers..sorry if the truth hurts….

Unregistered
    Oh give it a rest with your racist black sh*t. If minorities took the test and actually passed the test without a curve score and didnt get any preferential treatment than hey good for him/her. But unfortunately for your race they are a bunch of stupid M’fers..sorry if the truth hurts….
    That’s the entire point, there is a curve. Yes Pat W. is black, but it’s not the color of his skin it’s his decision making skills and knowledge. He is being promoted on the color of his skin not his knowledge. Would you want a doctor or a pilot who was picked by the color of their skin and not their knowledge?

Unregistered

One man can't change everything

You can have a black Sheriff, promote some key people, give a once a year human diversity training class, but unless you put people in certain strategic positions for a good time, you will still continue to see these merciless attacks on people.

Whoever wants to generate that real change you have to put a lot more black people and real minorities, not the fake ones, in the Training Department, FTDs, , I.A., Recruiting, H.R., the Detail Office, SID, C.I., the Public Corruption Unit, more District Captains and the Human Diversity Course should be taught by minorities to desensitize the bigots. Insert some secret observers in certain districts to find out what the superiors are . This would be just the beginning and it has to occur over a significant amount of time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123