Dubraska Guevara - Full Video - Page 4
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any alcohol related incidents to report? Asking for a friend.
    Roxy this is getting old just stfu and go back to looking ugly as sin

Unregistered
    Any incidents to report? Where my drunks at? Doral PD checking in.

Unregistered
    Any incidents to report? Where my drunks at? Doral PD checking in.
    Shut up whoŕe roxy

Unregistered

He without sin may cast the first stone

You all look like middle school kids bullying on social media. So imagine, if you who are adults engage in this kind of character assassination, what makes you think kids will listen to you.
    I put the blame squarely on the admin who hired so many immature young kids. This is what we see. Sophomoric behavior. Here's your red pill for today:
    No one is a Saint
    No one owes you anything.
    If you want respect, give it.
    If you want honor, give it.
    You are not your brothers keeper.
    Wabt to change the world, Work on yourself first.
    Instead of bashing other cops , be the cop everyone could admire.
    Instead of putting others down, elevate yourself by being better.
    All this negative nonsense and overt critics only shows the public, school police personnel are children themselves.
    Those two girls did not violate any department policy except one conduct unbecoming which a simple reprimand will be a lesson learned. They are just starting their career and I. Sure this experience will serve as a wakeup call to clean up their acts.
    Remember no one is immune from youthfulness and the foolishness that comes with ignorance. But it does not make anyone evil or mean or whatever acronym you wish to use.

We all grow up or we all don't.
    Let it go, stop peeking at your neighbors splinter while you carry a log.

Unregistered
    You all look like middle school kids bullying on social media. So imagine, if you who are adults engage in this kind of character assassination, what makes you think kids will listen to you.
    I put the blame squarely on the admin who hired so many immature young kids. This is what we see. Sophomoric behavior. Here's your red pill for today:
    No one is a Saint
    No one owes you anything.
    If you want respect, give it.
    If you want honor, give it.
    You are not your brothers keeper.
    Wabt to change the world, Work on yourself first.
    Instead of bashing other cops , be the cop everyone could admire.
    Instead of putting others down, elevate yourself by being better.
    All this negative nonsense and overt critics only shows the public, school police personnel are children themselves.
    Those two girls did not violate any department policy except one conduct unbecoming which a simple reprimand will be a lesson learned. They are just starting their career and I. Sure this experience will serve as a wakeup call to clean up their acts.
    Remember no one is immune from youthfulness and the foolishness that comes with ignorance. But it does not make anyone evil or mean or whatever acronym you wish to use.

We all grow up or we all don't.
    Let it go, stop peeking at your neighbors splinter while you carry a log.
    Please stop with your lecturing and scolding. You must be one of our “esteemed and experienced vets” who will claim to be a senior officer and know-it-all.
    Those girls [your words are insulting] likely violated more than one department policy and school board rule and one, likely committed several crimes, but it was poor police work and biased treatment at the hands of the Doral Police Department that allowed to her to go home, instead of jail, where she belonged.
    As far as your position about this site, if you’re such a vet, where have you been all of the years that others have been ripped apart on this site?
    I’m relatively new, but from what I hear, many who are in administrator roles and positions, were, and likely still are active on this site.
    STFU Mr. or Mrs. Expert and head to your school to take the same 13 you’ve taken for years.

Unregistered
    Look who's calling the kettle black. Why don't you STFU and be a good little boy or girl on the same 13 as me.

Unregistered
    Stay in your lane newbie!

Unregistered
    Lane? Y’all just need to get off the highway. Stuck in your ways and don’t know 💩

Unregistered

Insolent child

Please stop with your lecturing and scolding. You must be one of our “esteemed and experienced vets” who will claim to be a senior officer and know-it-all.
    Those girls [your words are insulting] likely violated more than one department policy and school board rule and one, likely committed several crimes, but it was poor police work and biased treatment at the hands of the Doral Police Department that allowed to her to go home, instead of jail, where she belonged.
    As far as your position about this site, if you’re such a vet, where have you been all of the years that others have been ripped apart on this site?
    I’m relatively new, but from what I hear, many who are in administrator roles and positions, were, and likely still are active on this site.
    STFU Mr. or Mrs. Expert and head to your school to take the same 13 you’ve taken for years.
    You are the reason for the term throwing pearls to swine. I can guarantee with that attitude, the next officer fired will be you. This is why School Police stayed away from hiring children. Especially millennials.

Just watch when your arse is on the line, and accused of malfeasance, don't come to us senior's and ask what you should do to save yourself.
    And judging by the way you communicate, it's clear you never had a father or a good mentor.

Unregistered
    You are the reason for the term throwing pearls to swine. I can guarantee with that attitude, the next officer fired will be you. This is why School Police stayed away from hiring children. Especially millennials.

Just watch when your arse is on the line, and accused of malfeasance, don't come to us senior's and ask what you should do to save yourself.
    And judging by the way you communicate, it's clear you never had a father or a good mentor.
    Well, aren’t you a ray of stupidity. WTF are you, our department philosopher and wise man?

Being accused of malfeasance is one thing, and we know many are wrongfully accused, especially here where many of the “seniors, old timers and vets” lie.
    Being accused and there being overwhelming evidence to prove and corroborate the allegation, i.e., police video of drunkenness and possible criminal behavior at a bar, alcoholic anonymous meeting, roadside sobriety test, or cell phone video of let’s say, threats to shoot students, exercising their right to go freely, are instances whereby termination is justified.
    None of us “newer” officers need your guidance or mentorship - we’ll pass, thank you.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast