Dubraska Guevara - Full Video - Page 3
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roxy, you must have all the time in the world to come bash this poor girl. Shut the fk up and just go back to your violation abomination of a duty belt. Stop pretending to be Hart when you couldn't even do a pushup little hoe.
    Damn talk about a Roxy basher…anything to bash this chick huh?…what happened did she turn you down?….did that get you upset?…wanna talk about it?

You keep bringing her up in every conversation. Coño…smh

Unregistered
    This video will be sent to Fox, CNN, MSNBC and other major news networks to bring attention to the continuous problem of police misconduct and cover up.
    This is why the public has lost trust in us and why we’re under constant attack.
    These drunks should have been arrested and must be FIRED!
    Who is we? The Miami Dade PD like they claimed to be? No cares about school “police”

Unregistered
    Hold on there, slow your roll. First, no one can fire a police officer in Florida because of public opinions or the court of public opinion. Be grateful that Florida has a policeman bill of rights which must be followed or supervisors can be decertified and charged with a misdemeanor themselves for not complying with the law of due process. Second, its well established that video only shows a portion of what really occurred so must be fully investigated by the internal affairs department, the whole process takes time, they dispose with a finding, the chief reviews it and then he recommends the discipline to the board, such as suspension, or termination. Then by law, that officer has a right to appeal and a full DOAH hearing. Then the DOAH has to determine if the punishment is in line with progressive discipline. In other words the punishment must be just in comparison to the offense. The recent phenomenon of mob mentality comes from the leftists and media ideology that you're guilty just by being accused. BUT THANK GOD WE HAVE A STATE THAT HAS CHECKS AND BALANCES TO PROTECT INNOCENT OFFICERS FROM RETALIATION. while the video in incriminating, at worse its conduct unbecoming which a 7 day unpaid suspension is suffice to outright violation of possession of a fire arm while drunk. But that's for a citizen because when the officer entered the restaurant she was carrying sober. That they both got drunk later would not stick because police can carry even in bars.
    So in this case the chief can use discretion 7 to 30 days unpaid. If he recommends termination, the board has to approve it and they both have 20 days to appeal it. I can say 100 percent they would get their jobs back and the Administrative judge would rule the punishment was too severe. Many of you don't realize you have both property interests and liberty interest to your career. Long well established in many courts as well as the Supreme court. So let the IA do their thing and let's stop the nonsense.
    This is called mob mentality that we see every day on the news to defund police. Now look at those idiot states that went to mob way.

My advice to command staff would be to follow the letter of the law even if it passes the mob off. Next time you may be accused of something, I wonder how much you would spend on a lawyer when your bread is on the line.
    WOW for once someone is on here making sense and using logic. As opposed to all these so-called “role models” that are on here bashing the shit out of someone just out of pure hate and pulling random race cards as if they were at a strip club.

Unregistered
    Who is we? The Miami Dade PD like they claimed to be? No cares about school “police”
    We as in “police” numnuts…

Unregistered
    Hold on there, slow your roll. First, no one can fire a police officer in Florida because of public opinions or the court of public opinion. Be grateful that Florida has a policeman bill of rights which must be followed or supervisors can be decertified and charged with a misdemeanor themselves for not complying with the law of due process. Second, its well established that video only shows a portion of what really occurred so must be fully investigated by the internal affairs department, the whole process takes time, they dispose with a finding, the chief reviews it and then he recommends the discipline to the board, such as suspension, or termination. Then by law, that officer has a right to appeal and a full DOAH hearing. Then the DOAH has to determine if the punishment is in line with progressive discipline. In other words the punishment must be just in comparison to the offense. The recent phenomenon of mob mentality comes from the leftists and media ideology that you're guilty just by being accused. BUT THANK GOD WE HAVE A STATE THAT HAS CHECKS AND BALANCES TO PROTECT INNOCENT OFFICERS FROM RETALIATION. while the video in incriminating, at worse its conduct unbecoming which a 7 day unpaid suspension is suffice to outright violation of possession of a fire arm while drunk. But that's for a citizen because when the officer entered the restaurant she was carrying sober. That they both got drunk later would not stick because police can carry even in bars.
    So in this case the chief can use discretion 7 to 30 days unpaid. If he recommends termination, the board has to approve it and they both have 20 days to appeal it. I can say 100 percent they would get their jobs back and the Administrative judge would rule the punishment was too severe. Many of you don't realize you have both property interests and liberty interest to your career. Long well established in many courts as well as the Supreme court. So let the IA do their thing and let's stop the nonsense.
    This is called mob mentality that we see every day on the news to defund police. Now look at those idiot states that went to mob way.

My advice to command staff would be to follow the letter of the law even if it passes the mob off. Next time you may be accused of something, I wonder how much you would spend on a lawyer when your bread is on the line.
    Agreed. A suspension is all that should come from this incident. That Sgt did lose her mind that night so she'll probably have to agree to some AA program as well.

That said, their biggest mistake besides drinking beyond their capabilities was announcing themselves as LEOs. I would've expected a Sgt to have known better. An Uber would've saved the day for them.

Unregistered

This post is a double heaping of horse💩!

The Law Enforcement Officers’ Bill of Rights, provides far too much protections for us, and by that, I mean bad cops and cops in general. It is a gross overreach. It, like Qualified Immunity, are examples of good intentions gone horribly wrong. They are a legal, practical and moral failure.

In Florida, an officer accused of wrongdoing is interviewed only at the end of the investigation. State law guarantees him/her, and his/her lawyer, an opportunity to review every bit of evidence — every witness statement, any video, all the physical evidence — before the officer talks to internal affairs. This enables the officer to cast his/her actions in the best possible light — even to lie about what happened, once he/she knows the evidence will not disprove the lie. We all know officers, police unions and lawyers lie.

If this is the standard, why shouldn’t civilians accused be afforded the same protections? We (law enforcement) should not have any more, or less, protections and rights than the communities we serve.

Thankfully, reform advocates are starting to focus on police unions’ immense power to block the discipline of bad cops. Where have they been? Police chiefs and sheriffs have been fighting this lonely battle for years and I’m in no way, cheerleading for command staffs, but just like the countless other jobs and professions who are unionized, we are our own worst enemy.

Our union dues almost always go to three things: a) defending bad cops who coincidently are the lowest performers, laziest workers and most Incompetent; b) union functions and travel for board members; c) material items.

Real and much needed reform cannot take place unless changes are made to take on obstructionist labor leaders and bad laws which have gone overboard, and been hijacked, in protecting bad cops.

The most straightforward and sensible solution to this problem is complete abolition of qualified immunity and our Bill of Rights. This will be unpopular, but it’s the only action that will create and much needed change in our profession.

As far as these two stupid drunks, your rubbish and weak attempt to influence the Chief are soft. He can, should, and will fire her, and the other bimbo should also be disciplined, but not fired.

They both acted like disgraceful pigs and are unfit for duty and have no business being around children.

Unregistered

Redhill for today

Agreed. A suspension is all that should come from this incident. That Sgt did lose her mind that night so she'll probably have to agree to some AA program as well.

That said, their biggest mistake besides drinking beyond their capabilities was announcing themselves as LEOs. I would've expected a Sgt to have known better. An Uber would've saved the day for them.
    Although I think a written reprimand is in order not suspension ,because the conduct occurred off duty and did not impact their performance as a law enforcement officer on duty.
    While it brings shame, remember shame is subjective. The agency is a non human entity, who is at shame, the chief, the org? If neither officer involved , harmed anyone and made fools of themselves, the shame is theirs, a just action would be a written reprimand, explanation how their actions outside could bring political embarrassing attention, but in reality, it's an intangible shame. Really who is shamed.

Since both officers are fairly new, training advisement has always been the precedent. Progressive discipline gives the agency the greater advantage of building a legitimate case against an incompetent officer which makes it easier to fire under current law. I am sure each one of you who threw your stones has enough sense that when a citizen complains about you, your first instinct is self preservation and you would certainly invoke all your legal protection under the law.

When you look at the history of this agency, many were fired for less and many were allowed to continue after egregious infractions simply because they were initiated or because who they were friends with or related too. It's life.

Keep in mind most of you calling for their termination are yourselves employees. You may find yourselves under the same conditions.
    But I tell this story I heard from a very prominent lawyer whom I deeply admire for his philosophy.

This lawyer once defended a client who was accused of horrendous crimes. The lawyer was so good that his client was found not guilty.
    Later, he was astrazised by other colleagues;

Your client is satan!! They said. How could you defend satan!?.

The lawyer replied, yes, my satan was accused of such horrible crimes against humanity, but, I too wish to rid the world of Satan. I would love to pull the Lever myself. But if I go after satan without due process, soon the system will then do the same to me and you. We would all find ourselves convicted by mere accusations and would return to the dark ages..

So in sum, In order to preserve due process for all, yes I would afford satan the same due process in order that all of us would be afforded the same due process.

Open your minds , wake up, you are all being brain washed. Our constitution mandates innocence until proven guilty. Reject the CCP mentality. Turn off your TVs its what the communist use for spreading propganda that if you repeat a lie long enough, it will become the truth.

Unregistered

Not enough breast milk to develop a brain

This post is a double heaping of horse💩!

The Law Enforcement Officers’ Bill of Rights, provides far too much protections for us, and by that, I mean bad cops and cops in general. It is a gross overreach. It, like Qualified Immunity, are examples of good intentions gone horribly wrong. They are a legal, practical and moral failure.

In Florida, an officer accused of wrongdoing is interviewed only at the end of the investigation. State law guarantees him/her, and his/her lawyer, an opportunity to review every bit of evidence — every witness statement, any video, all the physical evidence — before the officer talks to internal affairs. This enables the officer to cast his/her actions in the best possible light — even to lie about what happened, once he/she knows the evidence will not disprove the lie. We all know officers, police unions and lawyers lie.

If this is the standard, why shouldn’t civilians accused be afforded the same protections? We (law enforcement) should not have any more, or less, protections and rights than the communities we serve.

Thankfully, reform advocates are starting to focus on police unions’ immense power to block the discipline of bad cops. Where have they been? Police chiefs and sheriffs have been fighting this lonely battle for years and I’m in no way, cheerleading for command staffs, but just like the countless other jobs and professions who are unionized, we are our own worst enemy.

Our union dues almost always go to three things: a) defending bad cops who coincidently are the lowest performers, laziest workers and most Incompetent; b) union functions and travel for board members; c) material items.

Real and much needed reform cannot take place unless changes are made to take on obstructionist labor leaders and bad laws which have gone overboard, and been hijacked, in protecting bad cops.

The most straightforward and sensible solution to this problem is complete abolition of qualified immunity and our Bill of Rights. This will be unpopular, but it’s the only action that will create and much needed change in our profession.

As far as these two stupid drunks, your rubbish and weak attempt to influence the Chief are soft. He can, should, and will fire her, and the other bimbo should also be disciplined, but not fired.

They both acted like disgraceful pigs and are unfit for duty and have no business being around children.
    Clearly you are not only uninformed you are thinking with your emotions. So you are either a beta male who hated his mother for demasculinating your father and you must forgive her
    Or you are a women who lacks critical thinking skills as all democrats, liberal think emotionally rather than logically. This is why you fail each and every time and your lies are exposed.
    The police bill of rights was established after democrats and liberals retaliated against police. Put a democrat in charge and they will weaponize policy. Put a republican in charge and he will follow the constitution.. if you are a millennial, it was the Similac milk that screwed your brain because your momma was brainwashed that power poison was better than the milk God gave her to nourish your brain.

Unregistered
    No need to call Uber when you can just phone a friend. Besides, it appears the credit card would have likely been declined for the Uber, as it apparently was for the drunk’s food and bar tab.

Unregistered
    Any alcohol related incidents to report? Asking for a friend.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast