Dubraska Guevara - Full Video - Page 13
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Thursday morning Drunk check. Where y’all at?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thursday morning Drunk check. Where y’all at?
    Thursday morning cxnt check. Where y’all at?

Unregistered
    It’s Saturday and do you know what that means? It’s drunk check for my dumb drunken tramps...where y’all at?

Unregistered
    It’s Saturday and do you know what that means? It’s drunk check for my dumb drunken tramps...where y’all at?
    Where my cxnt piece of 💩💩💩 hoes attention? Clearly you're still here being a dumb *****.

Unregistered
    Happy July 4th to my Drunken Tramps. What’s the plan for today? BBQ without paying your tab? Armed and drunk somewhere in a ladies room? Fighting a LEO? Making a scene and acting like animals? In the words of one of you stupid idiots, “you tell me.”
    Frigging disgusting pieces of trash, unfit for duty and being around children. Go drink yourselves into another state of stupidity!

Unregistered
    Happy July 4th to my Drunken Tramps. What’s the plan for today? BBQ without paying your tab? Armed and drunk somewhere in a ladies room? Fighting a LEO? Making a scene and acting like animals? In the words of one of you stupid idiots, “you tell me.”
    Frigging disgusting pieces of trash, unfit for duty and being around children. Go drink yourselves into another state of stupidity!
    What about you roxy? Gonna go suck prt ****? Spread the herps? Gonna do more tactical training to try to be like doobie knowing you never can be? What's that weird shit on your belt in those videos? Still think banging a detective is cool? You tell me! Stupid fuxking whore.

Unregistered
    Doobie & Grenier! Did y’all get “banged up” again? Well, we know Grenier gets banged but I mean tore up drunk!

Unregistered
    Doobie & Grenier! Did y’all get “banged up” again? Well, we know Grenier gets banged but I mean tore up drunk!
    We know roxy did

Unregistered
    Drunks? Where are our department drunks?

Unregistered
    Hoes? Where are our department hoes?

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast