Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Dubraska Guevara - Full Video

Full video:
    https://youtu.be/niG9-gfICeQ

Battery:
    24:55

Unregistered
    Great job getting the video RaGo Monkey! Hold these sorry ass security guards accountable 😂😂😂. “We’re Miami Dade Police” hahahahaha

Unregistered
    What an absolute disgrace. Animals!

Unregistered
    FIRE Drunkbraska
    FIRE Grenier
    Chief MUST do the right thing here and not protect either of them. They are both drunken disgusting pigs!

Unregistered
    Doobie was probably a Muppet hire and we all know he was an idiot when it came to personnel.
    Grenier seems like she’s a major bang of an employee (pun intended).

Unregistered
    I’m sorry, but we must be sir and objective here. These two were smashed and this video (the full version) really tells the truth about this incident.
    Never mind how Doral mishandled the case and clearly showed thin blue line favoritism. Forget that one of these officers is a probationary officer and is supposedly messing around with a department administrator.
    The story here is Chief Lopez and the Internal Affairs Unit MUST act on this and both should be fired.
    There is too much pressure on law enforcement to clean up its act and incidents like this hurt all of us.
    It’s a Girls Gone Wild episode and they gotta go.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    “Reached by phone, the drunkard, Guevara, refused to comment. Why? You were a bumbling, blabbering, slurring fool, that night and had plenty to say. It was a mouth full of filthy and incoherent nonsense.
    FOP Lodge 133 President Al Palacio also had no comment. Now it’s being reported that the drunkard has retained a private attorney; however, this is the reason why our profession continues to lose public trust and erode confidence. When a police officer is portrayed as a hero or recognized for doing something positive, inion leaders are at the front of the line, saying “look at us.”
    When one of our own is involved in what is indisputably an unacceptable act of wrongdoing, they’re nowhere to be found.
    Fire this darn drunk, Chief, and Prez, you’re a fat slob and just as embarrassing.
    This is where police reform starts!

Unregistered

Shocking

I guess that's what white privilege looks like. OMG, a sergeant and her subordinate, behaving in such a desirable manner, how many people have been dragged out by police .I was astounded at how Doral PD used such kid gloves and look at how Tracy was treated. Arrested. But the white Lt who crashed his unit into another car, fled the scene , tampered with evidence, walked Scott free and allowed to retire.
    This is not equal justice. It just shows how unequal justice is in America. Black sergeant being harassed by white Lt
    For tiny minor things and white sergeant drunk as hell, with her fellow FTO? WAIT! AREN'T FTOs supposed to train new officers not to do this same nonsense!?!?!? Am I missing something here!?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess that's what white privilege looks like. OMG, a sergeant and her subordinate, behaving in such a desirable manner, how many people have been dragged out by police .I was astounded at how Doral PD used such kid gloves and look at how Tracy was treated. Arrested. But the white Lt who crashed his unit into another car, fled the scene , tampered with evidence, walked Scott free and allowed to retire.
    This is not equal justice. It just shows how unequal justice is in America. Black sergeant being harassed by white Lt
    For tiny minor things and white sergeant drunk as hell, with her fellow FTO? WAIT! AREN'T FTOs supposed to train new officers not to do this same nonsense!?!?!? Am I missing something here!?
    I would agree with most of these points, with the exception being the claim of a sergeant being harassed by a lieutenant (assuming it’s the current ongoing objection). That lieutenant is not harassing the sergeant at all and the sergeant’s history of being an awful employee spans an entire career. The lieutenant is very organized and expects the sergeant to do their job. The sergeant, on the other hand, is and has been a malcontent, incompetent, lazy, lying useless employee from their first day. It has zero to do with the sergeant’s race. The lieutenant is QRU.
    In fact, if it came down to a picking between that sergeant and the drunk sergeant involved in the Doral incident, the drunk is better. That’s how toxic the other sergeant is.
    Regardless, the drunk sergeant needs to be canned and the other drunk officer, who was with her, should be fired too.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast