Kids wearing masks - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New covid safety measures

Hey morons, cdc is a private org! Guidelines not law.
    Let's see you try to enforce those non laws, let's see how ya gonna enforce a non swishing emergency when the Gov rescinded all emergency powers from local governments only given by the state . You stupid little steeple. But hey I know your sustenance relies on towing the line for your masters. It must really suck to follow rather than lead . I mean it really must be awful to look in the mirror and remind yourself thT your manliness and freedom is in the hands of another man thing you to suck his **** and do what your told. Your only solace is I can eat.......the blood of patriots has been spilled and you can't even stand up for liberty.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey morons, cdc is a private org! Guidelines not law.
    Let's see you try to enforce those non laws, let's see how ya gonna enforce a non swishing emergency when the Gov rescinded all emergency powers from local governments only given by the state . You stupid little steeple. But hey I know your sustenance relies on towing the line for your masters. It must really suck to follow rather than lead . I mean it really must be awful to look in the mirror and remind yourself thT your manliness and freedom is in the hands of another man thing you to suck his **** and do what your told. Your only solace is I can eat.......the blood of patriots has been spilled and you can't even stand up for liberty.
    Put a mask on and STFU!

Unregistered

Yeah that's the traitors response

Put a mask on and STFU!
    Spoken like a weak beta male. It must suck to not be your own man .........to have to follow rather than lead. I'm sure your sperm count and gonads are small from your low testosterone. You're most likely in management because you were chosen for your weakness . You fit the profile of the same characters written about throughout the centuries such judas the traitor, Joseph's, Brutus, Benedict Arnold, Soros, Romney, Pence and the list goes on of the stupid people who would sell their very soul for a bit of comfort and security while your nation has been infiltrated by the CCP through your government.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    spoken like a weak beta male. It must suck to not be your own man .........to have to follow rather than lead. I'm sure your sperm count and gonads are small from your low testosterone. You're most likely in management because you were chosen for your weakness . You fit the profile of the same characters written about throughout the centuries such judas the traitor, joseph's, brutus, benedict arnold, soros, romney, pence and the list goes on of the stupid people who would sell their very soul for a bit of comfort and security while your nation has been infiltrated by the ccp through your government.
    😷 stfu 🤬 stfu 🤫

Unregistered
    Masks, Vaccinations, Frequent Hand Washing & Social Distancing might be a reasonable option to reconsider?

Unregistered

Commie *******s was the cry in ww2

😷 stfu 🤬 stfu 🤫
    Communist mutha ****kas .......

Unregistered
    😷 needs to be worn over your nose and mouth. Thank you.

Unregistered

No mask Mandates in florida

😷 needs to be worn over your nose and mouth. Thank you.
    There's no masks Mandates in florida you stupid idiots how ya gonna enforce it you swine idiot

Unregistered
    There's no masks Mandates in florida you stupid idiots how ya gonna enforce it you swine idiot
    I bet you’ll be wearing one soon. 😷

Unregistered

Say what

I bet you’ll be wearing one soon. 😷
    I'll bet yo mama wears a mask and calls herself batboy

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast