Kids wearing masks - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    But guess what…wether your republican democrat…whatever you believe in. Your a PO and being a PO in today’s day says a lot about you even being a school cop.

Love all my people. Don’t matter what you believe in.

Unregistered
    Well said!

Unregistered

Uninformed morons

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No cool aid here homie, Far left liberals can suck it too. Bro….any sane human being can see Trump has a few screws loose….I prefer Desantis 100 times over. At least he can properly articulate himself.

I honestly don’t get the appeal for Trump…..you actually believe that this man cares so much about you lol!…he cares about one person…numero 1. Himself. Papo me da pena watching this fool talk….smh.

Back to the topic, scandemic?…I bet you follow Q-Anon too….ha !…if anyone here drank that Kool aid…it’s you brother.
    Yes and like Trump I only care about me and so do you. And that I follow Quinonez? Our Lt? What does LT Q have to do with my comments on masks?
    I say kids should not be forced to wear masks because it was fake and I can prove it. Isn't it true everyone who tested positive in this agency and quarantined, did anyone them die? No......nuf said
    Fake it was all fake to push mail in voting. They already found millions of fake ballots printed on non compliant paper required by DHS. Keep your head in the sand.

Unregistered
    Yes and like Trump I only care about me and so do you. And that I follow Quinonez? Our Lt? What does LT Q have to do with my comments on masks?
    I say kids should not be forced to wear masks because it was fake and I can prove it. Isn't it true everyone who tested positive in this agency and quarantined, did anyone them die? No......nuf said
    Fake it was all fake to push mail in voting. They already found millions of fake ballots printed on non compliant paper required by DHS. Keep your head in the sand.
    Lol LT Q?...don’t act like you don’t know what I was referring too.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Lies I tell ya

OMG everytime I see the sheeple wearing masks, I get all giddy inside and laugh at how they are so fearful and knowing masks never worked to block anything. ITS PITYFUL TO SEE THEM WEAR THOSE FACE DIAPERS. YO YOU WERE FOOLED BY THE NWO GLOBALISTS ELITE SCAMDEMIC WAKE UP STUPIDS THERE NEVER WAS A PANDEMIC!!!

Unregistered

Wake up yall

https://youtu.be/oaB-XhMV4NE

This brother tellin the troof!!!!

Unregistered
    OMG everytime I see the sheeple wearing masks, I get all giddy inside and laugh at how they are so fearful and knowing masks never worked to block anything. ITS PITYFUL TO SEE THEM WEAR THOSE FACE DIAPERS. YO YOU WERE FOOLED BY THE NWO GLOBALISTS ELITE SCAMDEMIC WAKE UP STUPIDS THERE NEVER WAS A PANDEMIC!!!
    Shut up Bryan Diaz you stupid MAGAt

Unregistered

Quit hiding in LEO’s affairs

if you think Bryan Diaz gets on this silly page to write bad grammar here. Call him and tell him how you feel for yourself. You work for MDSPD, his number isn’t too hard to find. Otherwise quit name dropping and hiding out in here.

Unregistered

Sheeple and more sheeple

Actually this is not Brian, and it looks like you drank the coolaid. You don't have to be a trumpeter to see through the lies. Go ahead and keep wearing that idiot looking face cover so you can rebreath you carbon dioxide, and that petri dish of bacteria in it.
    Like I said. I chuckle every time I see an idiot wearing a mask. It shows how gullible you really are. I never wore a mask from day one, the fake virus never touched me cyz I never took the fake Chinese tests. I have the cure for such stupidly. Turn off the damn TV

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast