PBA hit with another scandal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The main course was an endangered species.

Unregistered

Florida PBA to be hit with huge lawsuit. Members will pay the bill

Unregistered
    Please tell me what Biardi does at the PBA? What kind of salary does he draw from our dues?
    The man is a total waste. Sure, he brings hot dogs and hamburgers and feeds us in the parking lots but not a damn thing else.
    We will never be at the top of the PBA list because the organization is run by cops, not correctional officers. Biardi is just a token lackey
    We need a corrections benevolent association. By corrections- for corrections. And give Biardi the big boot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ONCE AGAIN the PBA has tarnished its previous good name. A high ranking PBA Representative was arrested for rape. Yes rape!!! I Wonder which one of our facilities will house him.
    The incident took place at a $2,500 a plate dinner. Yes, $2,500 a plate. Who paid for that you ask? You and I PAID for that lavish event. Our dues are being used to pay Biardi a high salary while we are stuck in this hell hole. PBA got us one raise to make us happy but now don’t care about us. It’s all about their fancy parties, trips, salaries, benefits.
    I know we tried teamsters but the PBA ain’t good anymore. We need to think of our future.
    Yep, this is where your dues have gone.

Unregistered
    There’s a mega huge law suit is coming soon to the PBA. It will be the beginning of he end

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12