PBA hit with another scandal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA hit with another scandal

ONCE AGAIN the PBA has tarnished its previous good name. A high ranking PBA Representative was arrested for rape. Yes rape!!! I Wonder which one of our facilities will house him.
    The incident took place at a $2,500 a plate dinner. Yes, $2,500 a plate. Who paid for that you ask? You and I PAID for that lavish event. Our dues are being used to pay Biardi a high salary while we are stuck in this hell hole. PBA got us one raise to make us happy but now don’t care about us. It’s all about their fancy parties, trips, salaries, benefits.
    I know we tried teamsters but the PBA ain’t good anymore. We need to think of our future.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ONCE AGAIN the PBA has tarnished its previous good name. A high ranking PBA Representative was arrested for rape. Yes rape!!! I Wonder which one of our facilities will house him.
    The incident took place at a $2,500 a plate dinner. Yes, $2,500 a plate. Who paid for that you ask? You and I PAID for that lavish event. Our dues are being used to pay Biardi a high salary while we are stuck in this hell hole. PBA got us one raise to make us happy but now don’t care about us. It’s all about their fancy parties, trips, salaries, benefits.
    I know we tried teamsters but the PBA ain’t good anymore. We need to think of our future.
    The PBA is nothing more than a piggy bank for its lobbyists to enjoy trips, expensive dinners and who knows what else. It is a total waste of money. It has no power to affect legislation in Florida, let alone negotiate favorable contracts. The true test was in 2010 when the state board voted to end the FRS' retirement COLA. The PBA, FOP and whoever else failed to stop this move, which resulted in a big reduction in the pensions of future retirees. If anyone had any doubts about the PBA's uselessnes, it should have been put to rest at that point.

Unregistered
    Can we elect Phil to go in and clean house?

Unregistered
    Less than 30% of the FDOC employee's are pba members. And those numbers are dropping fast. Time for pba to go out of business.

Unregistered
    Can we elect Phil to go in and clean house?
    I’m for that. Biardi is a useless, self caring person who could care less about us. Never forget he was and is management

Unregistered
    Phil scares every PBA employee in Tallahassee. Because he would make them do one thing they have not done for years. He would make them work for the members. People like Puckett and big Jim really think that you work for them! This needs to change. Or a new union is needed.

Unregistered
    If you are a member, call the main PBA office and ask for Matt Puckett. It will he shocking if you get him. But, if you do, ask him if he is worth his 92k a year salary?

Unregistered
    No surprise at all. Look at the salaries of the PBA people in Tallahassee. They are making more than the salary of your Regional Director.

Unregistered
    Just remember, this kind of behavior is being funded by your due payments bi-weekly

Unregistered
    Why would anyone belong to this organization? And don't tell me for legal help. Because they fold at a drop of a hat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast