Vote of no confidence.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Vote of no confidence.

Where can we start a vote for our Director and Mayor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where can we start a vote for our Director and Mayor.
    Bro, go sit your silly a** down.
    How about do the best job you can to make a difference and encourage the ones you're closest to, to do the same. Imagine the possibilities, instead of the constant complaining about those in power. Last I checked, we do the ground work. I don't recall any policies telling us not to do good police work. And if you feel your hands are tied, go to another agency where you're treated better or just find another profession.

Unregistered
    How about do the best job you can to make a difference and encourage the ones you're closest to, to do the same. Imagine the possibilities, instead of the constant complaining about those in power. Last I checked, we do the ground work. I don't recall any policies telling us not to do good police work. And if you feel your hands are tied, go to another agency where you're treated better or just find another profession.
    You must be nice at parties.

Unregistered
    If he did what you asked he would be disciplined or fired because God help you if you try to take down one of these hoodlums for any sort of crime. If he did his job the way it is supposed to be would be he’d fired and someone of your same mindset would be replacing him. Now it comes to pass that doughnuts with a cop does not make a community safe.

Unregistered
    If he did what you asked he would be disciplined or fired because God help you if you try to take down one of these hoodlums for any sort of crime. If he did his job the way it is supposed to be would be he’d fired and someone of your same mindset would be replacing him. Now it comes to pass that doughnuts with a cop does not make a community safe.
    So if the leadership won't do what it takes and the grunts who are the ones charged with getting the job done won't do their jobs. What's left? I know, wasted energy *****ing while it gets worse. And while we worry about a certain group shooting up the town, the other criminals up their game and come to your plush neighborhood where you think your family is safe. But wait, if the choice is to be selective in making sure your neighborhood is safe and screw everywhere else, aren't you going to confront those same criminals you're scared may cost you your livelihood? Here's a thought. Strap on the camera and go do your job the right way. You may be surprised that even if you have to use force. No one will even look your way.

Unregistered
    So if the leadership won't do what it takes and the grunts who are the ones charged with getting the job done won't do their jobs. What's left? I know, wasted energy *****ing while it gets worse. And while we worry about a certain group shooting up the town, the other criminals up their game and come to your plush neighborhood where you think your family is safe. But wait, if the choice is to be selective in making sure your neighborhood is safe and screw everywhere else, aren't you going to confront those same criminals you're scared may cost you your livelihood? Here's a thought. Strap on the camera and go do your job the right way. You may be surprised that even if you have to use force. No one will even look your way.
    Here is another idea wet-behind-the-ears rookie, seek another profession, arm yourself to the teeth and wait for them to come to you. Trust me, they want to put you in jail. They do not want to be saved.

Unregistered
    You falsely accused me of corrupt and abusive, gave me a body worn camera to record my every word and move, validating those false accusations, making even law abiding, LE supporters think: if they gave every cop a camera, there must be a real reason, a problem, or the accusations must be true.... you believed criminals and their families, and vowed down to BLM, as an officer I am presumed dirty, abusive, doing things in bad faith, and a liar UNTIL proven otherwise ..... and now you want me to go out there and fight crime, protect and serve, SCREW YOU....

Unregistered
    So if the leadership won't do what it takes and the grunts who are the ones charged with getting the job done won't do their jobs. What's left? I know, wasted energy *****ing while it gets worse. And while we worry about a certain group shooting up the town, the other criminals up their game and come to your plush neighborhood where you think your family is safe. But wait, if the choice is to be selective in making sure your neighborhood is safe and screw everywhere else, aren't you going to confront those same criminals you're scared may cost you your livelihood? Here's a thought. Strap on the camera and do your job the right way. You may be surprised that even if you have to use force. No one will even look your way.
    What you recommend is an operational policy change that must come from mayor Cava. After all, she IS the County's de facto Sheriff . . . until 2024. Sadly, she will not do a damn thing to offend her Black constituents, even if their children are being shot and murdered at an alarming rate. You engage in policing tactics that depart from the current status quo, and the elected and politically-appointed bureaucratic classes will "figuratively" gut you like a fish. No, your best choice is to stay low, do as little as you can and survive.

Unregistered
    PBA next!!! No confidence at ALL

Unregistered
    What you recommend is an operational policy change that must come from mayor Cava. After all, she IS the County's de facto Sheriff . . . until 2024. Sadly, she will not do a damn thing to offend her Black constituents, even if their children are being shot and murdered at an alarming rate. You engage in policing tactics that depart from the current status quo, and the elected and politically-appointed bureaucratic classes will "figuratively" gut you like a fish. No, your best choice is to stay low, do as little as you can and survive.
    Sadly what you say is very true. However, why is everyone giving Chief Public Safety Officer JD Patterson a pass. Under Carlos Gimenez administration, Patterson destroyed TNT, cut the police budget aka defunded the police, reorganized RID and reduced RID personnel. CST is destroyed. Narcotics is all but wiped out. Yet, no one calls out the man Patterson who is responsible for the increase in shootings and murders in Miami-Dade County.

Yesterday the Mayor and Commissioners met with Director Ramirez. Even during the Hearing, the Director was faced with the hard questions and criticisms, but JD Patterson was not standing by his side as the Chief Public Safety Officer.

While you guys come on this site to debate each other about work or don't work, this Patterson guy is collecting a large 6 figure salary to do absolutely nothing. The entire Department should be calling for JD Patterson's resignation. He never was pro-cop to began with.

WHY ISN'T THE PBA CALLING OUT JD PATTERSON for what he created when he destroyed all of the proactive units. Who suggested to get rid off HQ'S GANG UNIT????

A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE AND FULL PROTEST SHOULD BE MANDATORY AGAINST JD PATTERSON.

He receives almost 14, 000 a month for retirement. In addition approved 239,000 a year of tax payers dollars.

Tell this to the late Sandra Wilson who was shot multiple times by MDPD Officer Leon Storr, who was Patterson's good friend. She went to Patterson for help prior to the shooting. Instead of notifying PCB or Domestic Crimes Unit, and relieve Officer Storr of his duties, Patterson protected Storr, only talked to him, and did not take his FIREARM or credentials.

She reported domestic violence to then Division Chief JD Patterson. Yet just like John Jenkins, Officer Storr was protected.

Officer Storr shot Sandra Wilson several times and killed her, afterwards he shot and killed himself.

THIS IS THE PUBLIC SAFETY LEADER?????

Read the case:

WILSON v MIAMI-DADE COUNTY

It all there folks. How he became Director or Chief Public Safety Officer is really the QUESTION!!!!

WHY IS THE PBA NOT DEMANDING PATTERSON BE FIRE?????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast