Grenier - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grenier

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Am I reading this correctly? There is an Administrator having a sexual relationship with this officer and this is the reason she is still employed with the Department? This Administrator has also had sexual relations with other subordinates? This is unbelievable! This should be the real story.
    Who is the Administrator?
    Calm down there Channel 7

Unregistered
    insteadd of taking the sgt or lt exam you can elect to take part in the Bang a Major (BAM) squad.

Unregistered
    It’s the same Major that hires them. The same Major fooled the Chief to promote someone to Commander when they have never supervised any. The same Major that dated someone in the academy while still married. Yeah, that Major.

Unregistered
    It’s the same Major that hires them. The same Major fooled the Chief to promote someone to Commander when they have never supervised any. The same Major that dated someone in the academy while still married. Yeah, that Major.
    Then had kids with that recruit, got her all the way to Lt, then she got her mind straight and divorced him, then banged someone already in the field, and then banged grenier in the academy.

Unregistered

Yikes

Hmmm.there might be some ethical issues here....young cadets being seduced by a person of authority over them . At least the first chick was smart enough to get divorce insurance.. 3 kids equals a shit load of child support while raking in A Lts salary. By the time she maxes out it should be about 150000 or more plus child support.
    Women are such skanks. But hey, Adam was in paradise before Satan created eve lmao.

Unregistered
    So now Grenier is mad at Drunky and posting negative stuff about her? I’m confused...y’all were happy drunks not long ago what happened?

Unregistered
    I think both should be drug tested. Their behavior and conduct was concerning, to say the least. Maybe they had just drank too much but it appeared as if they were smashed.

Unregistered

Truth serum

I think both should be drug tested. Their behavior and conduct was concerning, to say the least. Maybe they had just drank too much but it appeared as if they were smashed.
    Remember Alcohol doesn't make you do things out of your control, it merely turns off your inhibitions which are there to help all people from doing stupid things or becoming Dr Jackie and Mr. Hyde, it just reveals your true character which is hidden by your ego.
    But give a beastial person alcohol and you'll see who they really are once inhibitions are turned off.
    Problem is, why did this agency hire kids when historically, they hired only experienced and seasoned officers from other agencies. Ol Red knew that very well. Add millennial snowflakes and you get a recipe for thin skinned police officers that get offended at a whisper. That's a recipe for a tragedy to happen . Kids policing kids. What the hell was the AD thinking. Now I just marvel at the choices made by this agency and watch those idiots crash and burn.
    If I were in charge, I'd tell all my AD guys all applicants must have life experience, must have temperance, must have sound critical thinking skills, must be able to think strategically, must be able to solve issues without help or input, must be courageous, humble, must refrain from vices, it isn't enough that the cadets know so and so or is a family member.

Unregistered
    Remember Alcohol doesn't make you do things out of your control, it merely turns off your inhibitions which are there to help all people from doing stupid things or becoming Dr Jackie and Mr. Hyde, it just reveals your true character which is hidden by your ego.
    But give a beastial person alcohol and you'll see who they really are once inhibitions are turned off.
    Problem is, why did this agency hire kids when historically, they hired only experienced and seasoned officers from other agencies. Ol Red knew that very well. Add millennial snowflakes and you get a recipe for thin skinned police officers that get offended at a whisper. That's a recipe for a tragedy to happen . Kids policing kids. What the hell was the AD thinking. Now I just marvel at the choices made by this agency and watch those idiots crash and burn.
    If I were in charge, I'd tell all my AD guys all applicants must have life experience, must have temperance, must have sound critical thinking skills, must be able to think strategically, must be able to solve issues without help or input, must be courageous, humble, must refrain from vices, it isn't enough that the cadets know so and so or is a family member.
    Very good points. Probably too immature and lacking of life experiences. Give them a powerful job like being a LEO and add alcohol and they instantly become animals, like what we saw. Bad hires.

Unregistered
    I still think the Bang A Major promotional process is real.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast