Officer Cross Badge 18979

Unregistered

Officer Cross Badge 18979

What's the deal with Officer Cross writting a BS non-moving citation to another LEO ? My boy said he didn't even want him to provide his creds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the deal with Officer Cross writting a BS non-moving citation to another LEO ? My boy said he didn't even want him to provide his creds.
    Maybe your boy shouldn’t have done whatever he was doing. Be glad he only got one citation.

Unregistered
    Maybe your boy shouldn’t have done whatever he was doing. Be glad he only got one citation.
    Thanks for the response..Game on M.F..
    Trust me a lot more of US the you.
    I will make sure I spread the word to write all CCPD!

Unregistered
    Did he fail to stop behind the stop bar for five minutes? If so that's a major crime to the incompetents at CCPD. It's the only thing they know what to do. It's a major felony in that tiny place with security guard rejects for so-called police officers.

Unregistered
    Stop Sign Sandbaggers - No real cop has an ounce of respect for such Chicken Shit ticket writers. If that's all they know what to do - disband them and hire Wackenhut Security. Much better service and no 24-7 stop sign writing incompetent morons hiding behind bushes. Sorry Clowns. 🤡

Unregistered
    CCPD is what you get when no other police department will hire someone. They collect there and then write stop sign tickets all day. When a so called police officer says "yes I know you stopped, but it was beyond the stop bar" that is plain chicken shit. People that blow stop signs get what they deserve. But to bag people who stop (by the officers own admission) but were beyond the stop bar - that's totally pathetic. Why does your agency allow such pathetic behaviors to create such Ill will in the community towards your department? What's next, standing in the bushes outside of elevators waiting for someone to carry a lighted cigarette inside - technically a violation? Your department is pathetic!!! Pathetic Police Chief and City Manager!!!

Unregistered

Stop Sign Nazis

CCPD is what you get when no other police department will hire someone. They collect there and then write stop sign tickets all day. When a so called police officer says "yes I know you stopped, but it was beyond the stop bar" that is plain chicken shit. People that blow stop signs get what they deserve. But to bag people who stop (by the officers own admission) but were beyond the stop bar - that's totally pathetic. Why does your agency allow such pathetic behaviors to create such Ill will in the community towards your department? What's next, standing in the bushes outside of elevators waiting for someone to carry a lighted cigarette inside - technically a violation? Your department is pathetic!!! Pathetic Police Chief and City Manager!!!
    They definitely need leadership at the top of the department that works it's way down. Currently no leadership is being shown whatsoever within CCPD. The Stop Sign Nazis are running wild.

Unregistered
    Just so you know, whoever is complaining about the stop signs, it's only a couple of officers doing it. Please know that they are protected by the LBTGQ (or whatever it is) laws so watch what you say. He/she/it is also protected by various special needs laws.

CaroleBaskinKilledHerHubs

Poor grammar is not a crime…but it should be.

Keep on spreading the word to have all of CCPD written up but please ensure you’re not the one doing the actual writing because grammar and composition are not your forte.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroleBaskinKilledHerHubs View Post
    Keep on spreading the word to have all of CCPD written up but please ensure you’re not the one doing the actual writing because grammar and composition are not your forte.
    Not a whole lot go grammar and composition on a state citation. I will definitely make sure I spell your name correct.