The bailiff job for those who don't like to work
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The bailiff job for those who don't like to work

Bailiff is as close as it gets to getting full-pay, medical benefits and retirement benefits for doing nothing. Plus you get weekends, holidays and nights off. Lastly, you work in an air conditioned controlled environment. The biggest thing you will have to "fight" is boredom. If you don't like to work this is where you belong.

Unregistered

Salty

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bailiff is as close as it gets to getting full-pay, medical benefits and retirement benefits for doing nothing. Plus you get weekends, holidays and nights off. Lastly, you work in an air conditioned controlled environment. The biggest thing you will have to "fight" is boredom. If you don't like to work this is where you belong.
    Why do you sound like a bitter jail deputy.

Unregistered
    Why do you sound like a bitter jail deputy.
    You sound like a lazy patrol deputy who wishes he was a bailiff.

Unregistered
    You sound like a lazy patrol deputy who wishes he was a bailiff.
    Why does it matter to you whether someone wants to be a bailiff or work at a joke departmemt. Have you been living under a rock the past year?

Unregistered
    Why does it matter to you whether someone wants to be a bailiff or work at a joke departmemt. Have you been living under a rock the past year?
    I would like to collect a paycheck for doing nothing. Oh I forgot that would be unemployment, food stamps and paying 50 bucks a month for government subsidized housing.

Unregistered
    I would like to collect a paycheck for doing nothing. Oh I forgot that would be unemployment, food stamps and paying 50 bucks a month for government subsidized housing.
    There a bigger fish to fry. You just sound pissed off because that position exists. Ive met cops like you before, they pretty much shit on anybody that doesnt work in patrol. Honetsly, who cares. You want the chief judge to hire G4S at the courthouse at 12 an hour? See how that turns out. Yes it is a BS easy gig for the AARP members and those burnt out or lazy. But who gives a rat f*** what someone elses job is

Unregistered
    Send the lazy, the cowards, the RODs and the geriatrics to courts so they are not a burden on everyone else who works.

Unregistered
    Send the lazy, the cowards, the RODs and the geriatrics to courts so they are not a burden on everyone else who works.
    Is that what you people out there think. You’re terrible stats. No arrest no FIR‘s no offense or incident reports. You might as well just sit under a ****ing tree for 12 hours because you guys ain’t doing shit but responding to dispatched calls. But in contrast I don’t blame you based on the current temperature of the vilification of police.

Unregistered
    Will bailiffs be allowed to eat at Dcb when they start catering in outside vendors?

Unregistered
    Will bailiffs be allowed to eat at Dcb when they start catering in outside vendors?
    Anyone can go in the parking lot and buy whatever they want from the food trucks during their 30 minute breaks. That's the catering service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast