Former Chief
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Chief

Unregistered

Former Chief

B. Galante would like to thank all of you that have found ways to ship ice cream and chocolate to him down there. Even though he appreciates the effort he wants you to know that the intense heat is melting them before he can get to them. He said "I saw a new care package come in yesterday and before I could get the demon to take the flamming pitchfork out of my ass it had already melted." He requests that you send care packages of food that will last longer in the high heat. Thanks much from your former Chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    B. Galante would like to thank all of you that have found ways to ship ice cream and chocolate to him down there. Even though he appreciates the effort he wants you to know that the intense heat is melting them before he can get to them. He said "I saw a new care package come in yesterday and before I could get the demon to take the flamming pitchfork out of my ass it had already melted." He requests that you send care packages of food that will last longer in the high heat. Thanks much from your former Chief.
    I bet with former Captain Fiandola down there also the two of them must have caused one hell of a grease fire - no pun intended.

Unregistered
    Really...you couldnt find anything better to do than talk smack about someone who has been dead for over 25 years. You must be a real POS person with a very sorry life.

Unregistered
    Ive worked for Galante, Atkinson, Boyd, Standley, Dunn, Black and Williams and out of them all Id rather work for Galante with Dunn and Standley tied for a close second.

Unregistered
    Ive worked for Galante, Atkinson, Boyd, Standley, Dunn, Black and Williams and out of them all Id rather work for Galante with Dunn and Standley tied for a close second.
    You never mentioned Chief Ed Werder so obviously you were hired by Galante the second time he was chief. The first four years he was chief he was hated by almost everyone and the union (FOP) at the time. One officer drove by his house one night and shot up his house, personal car, and take home car. He was replaced by Ed Werder who later left to be BSO Undersheriff. Galante was then reappointed to be chief again. That time he was a little more subdued. The city changed to a city manager form of government and the new city manager replaced him (he was not allowed to revert back to captain that time, he was gone.) I would say that 95% of those who worked for him the first time could not stand him. He was know for bringing trumped up BS charges against officers which the FOP always beat in arbitration (no one could ever accuse him of being smart.) I'm not surprised that old timers still despise him.

Unregistered
    This. You probably worked for that guy in between Galantes 2 stints. Can’t remember his name, but he was nowhere near the top either.

Unregistered
    Really...you couldnt find anything better to do than talk smack about someone who has been dead for over 25 years. You must be a real POS person with a very sorry life.
    Why are you mad at me, I'm not the one that sent that greasy turd to Hell?

Unregistered
    Is there a time limit after which we are not allowed to talk about a deceased piece of crap who is in Hell? He was a miserable b*stard and everyone knew it. If a person worked hard to be despised by all, then why should they be deprived of the fruit of their labor?

Unregistered
    Is there a time limit after which we are not allowed to talk about a deceased piece of crap who is in Hell? He was a miserable b*stard and everyone knew it. If a person worked hard to be despised by all, then why should they be deprived of the fruit of their labor?
    I remember one guy, he was a Sgt. at the time, who was hated by quite a few. Most likely hated by more people than Galante was. He was a well known alcoholic who got drunk and nasty one too many times and when he could no longer get everything swept under the carpet he was allowed to resign. I dont care too much for this guy but I dont feel the need to throw his name out there.

Unregistered
    I remember one guy, he was a Sgt. at the time, who was hated by quite a few. Most likely hated by more people than Galante was. He was a well known alcoholic who got drunk and nasty one too many times and when he could no longer get everything swept under the carpet he was allowed to resign. I dont care too much for this guy but I dont feel the need to throw his name out there.
    Frank McKenna was a very nasty drunk that treated officers like shit. He is also rotting in Hell. Unlike the other two pieces of crap who started one hell of a grease fire when sent to Hell, McKenna started a giant alcohol fire. When he was dying in the hospital his wife called the station and asked for officers to go visit him which someone wrote on the whiteboard. As far as I know, no one went to see that drunk during his last days because he had been such as b*stard to everyone.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast