Stop crying!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop crying!!

Unregistered

Stop crying!!

To the people that are left at the agency, please stop shit talking the agency! The negativity that you bring to work everyday is only going to bring this department down even more. Personally I don’t think the new admin is doing that bad of a job. Besides you seeing one of your “good friends” being let go , what have they done that is so bad? I’m curious!! New admin is always going to push some people out and replace them with some of their people, it’s always going to happen and always will. Is there people that I didn’t wanna see let go or pushed out ..well yeah!! AG&MT but it is what it is and time to move forward. So instead of sitting behind a keyboard a whining like a freaking baby go and talk with admin!! And if you aren’t man or woman enough to do that then you really don’t wanna see the change you are crying for.
    Sincerely the most x8 deputy in Hardee county suckaaaa!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the people that are left at the agency, please stop shit talking the agency! The negativity that you bring to work everyday is only going to bring this department down even more. Personally I don’t think the new admin is doing that bad of a job. Besides you seeing one of your “good friends” being let go , what have they done that is so bad? I’m curious!! New admin is always going to push some people out and replace them with some of their people, it’s always going to happen and always will. Is there people that I didn’t wanna see let go or pushed out ..well yeah!! AG&MT but it is what it is and time to move forward. So instead of sitting behind a keyboard a whining like a freaking baby go and talk with admin!! And if you aren’t man or woman enough to do that then you really don’t wanna see the change you are crying for.
    Sincerely the most x8 deputy in Hardee county suckaaaa!

You are spot on. Suck it up or c-ya too.

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard of this Haywood guy? I heard he was fired from Sebring P.D. and was given a second chance at HCSO. I’m all for second chances but damn. The things I’ve heard about this guy makes me wonder how he’s employed with any law enforcement agency.

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard of this Haywood guy? I heard he was fired from Sebring P.D. and was given a second chance at HCSO. I’m all for second chances but damn. The things I’ve heard about this guy makes me wonder how he’s employed with any law enforcement agency.
    Haywood is good person!

Unregistered
    Says who?????????

Unregistered
    Why is Haywood not a good person? Do you know something we don’t? Cause I’ve seen first hand of the great things he has done for his agency

Unregistered
    Says who?????????
    🙋🏼*♂️ I can’t speak on anybody’s past, but the County is lucky to have him on patrol.

Unregistered

Yeah you say “but damn”... is there something you’d like to say about this Haywood? Or you just going to throw some shade like a keyboard Warrior? If you have something to say.. say it like most, you’re hiding behind an unregistered account...

I know Haywood personally. He great guy and a great cop. Do you know his history at Sebring? Do you know the details or just what you have been told? Before you start judging learn the facts. HCSO is lucky to have him as a deputy.

Unregistered
    Says the unregistered keyboard warrior. Lol!!! Stop commenting on yourself Haywood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast