Mod again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mod again

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Exactly what the other posters said, it's not my responsibility nor the board moderator's responsibility to post the proof. It is the responsibility of the poster of the allegation.

I mean how hard would it be for the person who claims to have seen it? Everybody has a camera on their phones these days. They could of simply snapped a quick shot of the scene and posted it. Or someone could have gotten a copy of the search warrant, redacted the address, and posted a photo of it. There are a number of ways that it could easily be done. But it is much easier to say, I saw this, but not post any proof.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the people that saw a CSI van and the feds are lying? I suggest you contact the us attorney's office to get a copy of the search warrant. It is public record.
    Do I have post proof of what day it is, or that SH is a deputy? The proof has been requested. The SRSO admitted there was a raid to local news.

Here is the conversation I had with WEAR contact & another independent source on the inside of the investigation

"SRSO Says the son has been lodging this complaint with every agency possible for at least the last seven years. They say there is nothing to his complaint.

Neighbor says all of the activity was yesterday (Wednesday) around 4 PM. They say it was a heavy presence that generated a lot of attention and everybody’s wondering what was going on. That is all we know for now. " Wear contact.

(Edited to Comply with Terms of Use.)
    Last edited by MOD 1; 05-17-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Do I have post proof of what day it is, or that SH is a deputy? The proof has been requested. The SRSO admitted there was a raid to local news.

Here is the conversation I had with WEAR contact & another independent source on the inside of the investigation

"SRSO Says the son has been lodging this complaint with every agency possible for at least the last seven years. They say there is nothing to his complaint.

Neighbor says all of the activity was yesterday (Wednesday) around 4 PM. They say it was a heavy presence that generated a lot of attention and everybody’s wondering what was going on. That is all we know for now. " Wear contact.

(Edited to Comply with Terms of Use.)
    If it's been confirmed to the news then just post a link to the news article. It's that simple.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    I never knew until now why they call her Moddy. Good thing her side job isn't the owner of a wishing well at her car wash. They would call her Wishy Washy. 🙄

Unregistered
    Nothing in the news so far, so it's either bullshit or covered up.

Unregistered
    He will get away with it. That old lady will pass away and that assholes will enjoy that money without any repercussions. That so-called FBI raid won't amount to anything. It never made the news, although the subject of that investigation is a duly sworn law enforcement officer. As stated before, he's the Hillary Clinton of SRSO.

Unregistered
    Looks like it's bullshit, so ha ha to the crybabies. Go drink your bah-bah or mammies titty. Go cry like a drunk lost his jib, his wife, his dogs and his dignity.

Unregistered
    Looks like it's bullshit, so ha ha to the crybabies. Go drink your bah-bah or mammies titty. Go cry like a drunk lost his jib, his wife, his dogs and his dignity.
    Don't matter it's a moot cause because his dildo wearing ass should have been terminated.

Unregistered
    Don't matter it's a moot cause because his dildo wearing ass should have been terminated.
    He should loose his job cant believe hes a COP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12