Clewiston PD- new chief

863 steep

Clewiston PD- new chief

I’ve heard multiple rumblings about bringing in Mark Chamberlain as the new chief- and I (as well as multiple other present/past LEOs) agree! He is well known around here, highly liked and highly qualified- he is a nationwide LEO subject matter expert after all. He has flown all over this country presenting seminars- teaching other cops how to be better cops. After retiring as a Captain from PBSO, In 2014, He was selected out of a nationwide search for the Chief Deputy position in Garland County (Arkansas). He oversaw and opened up their new direct supervision jail (in the local newspaper everyday for it). After that contract ended, he moved back to Florida and works as the content director for Lexipol. Google him if you don’t know him, I’m serious. I don’t know of anybody else more qualified. He lived in Clewiston for years and his oldest son was even a detective for the PD (since moved on). Through the grapevine- he would take the job proudly and happily serve his community once more. I hope the right person sees this and puts a bug in “someone’s” ear! Let’s please make our next Chief a solid good one ☝🏼

Unregistered
    Is this the same gentleman that ran for sheriff several years back? We all voted for him round these parts but the “other guy” had “Sugar” in his pocket. Hard to beat. I wish him well, he would sure enuff be a good fit

Unregistered

Wrong board. Keep your Clewiston drama there, not spread it at SO

Quote Originally Posted by 863 steep View Post
    I’ve heard multiple rumblings about bringing in Mark Chamberlain as the new chief- and I (as well as multiple other present/past LEOs) agree! He is well known around here, highly liked and highly qualified- he is a nationwide LEO subject matter expert after all. He has flown all over this country presenting seminars- teaching other cops how to be better cops. After retiring as a Captain from PBSO, In 2014, He was selected out of a nationwide search for the Chief Deputy position in Garland County (Arkansas). He oversaw and opened up their new direct supervision jail (in the local newspaper everyday for it). After that contract ended, he moved back to Florida and works as the content director for Lexipol. Google him if you don’t know him, I’m serious. I don’t know of anybody else more qualified. He lived in Clewiston for years and his oldest son was even a detective for the PD (since moved on). Through the grapevine- he would take the job proudly and happily serve his community once more. I hope the right person sees this and puts a bug in “someone’s” ear! Let’s please make our next Chief a solid good one ☝🏼
    Whatever your goal is "not Mark". We have our own board, so does Clewiston, so turn around and go back there and stir up your shit. Copy on that. Hear whatever rumblings keep them to yourself. Keep your weak campaigning in your fantasies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 863 steep View Post
    We've read enough of you/yours babbling about bringing in Mark Chamberlain as the new chief, and multiple other present/ past/ future/ alive and dead /straight/gay/queer/trans, brown/black/white/red/albino mulatto, yellow and other mixed combinations. LEOs agree have heard enough of you beyond being a self promoting bureaucrat who rode a desk @ PBSO, went to Arkansas, has a totally super tracked up personal life, has some sort of swing fetish and wants to be the big man in a small city. Get an early start on trying to take a shot at 2024 again like now. lol.