Moderators

Thread: Moderators

Unregistered

Moderators

The moderators on here are out of control. They selectively remove posts and threads and site a “violation of the terms of service” as the reason. Has anyone else here actually read the terms of service. The moderators don’t even enforce them accordingly. The moderators on here are compromised and in bed with the worst employees of bso. If they keep this up people will continue to leave Leo affairs. Traffic on here is slow and it shows. Clearly a result of the reckless behavior of the moderators.

Unregistered
    Yeah sure. Real slow traffic with over 100k more threads than any other dept

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The moderators on here are out of control. They selectively remove posts and threads and site a “violation of the terms of service” as the reason. Has anyone else here actually read the terms of service. The moderators don’t even enforce them accordingly. The moderators on here are compromised and in bed with the worst employees of bso. If they keep this up people will continue to leave Leo affairs. Traffic on here is slow and it shows. Clearly a result of the reckless behavior of the moderators.
    Why Because you can’t come on here and bash the people you don’t like. Sitting behind a keyboard and constantly trashing people in your agency is disgusting and the posts should be removed. If you have an issue with someone, go talk to them. Why do you have to do it in on a public website.

Unregistered
    Why Because you can’t come on here and bash the people you don’t like. Sitting behind a keyboard and constantly trashing people in your agency is disgusting and the posts should be removed. If you have an issue with someone, go talk to them. Why do you have to do it in on a public website.
    Because the people in power are vindictive lying trash, that will put phony cases on you if you attempt approach them with a legitimate concern. That’s the whole purpose of this site to expose this vindictive behavior by making it public and putting the abusers on notice they’re unethical actions will not be tolerated.

Unregistered
    Because the people in power are vindictive lying trash, that will put phony cases on you if you attempt approach them with a legitimate concern. That’s the whole purpose of this site to expose this vindictive behavior by making it public and putting the abusers on notice they’re unethical actions will not be tolerated.
    FACT, absolute Fact

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    I oversee all of the Moderators and Message Boards for LEOAffairs. Please tell me the name of some of these threads that you believe were deleted that should not have been. I will look into it.

Now if you believe there are threads or posts on here that should have been deleted and have not, which you clearly make it obvious that you do, when did you report them? I will look into that too.

I have read the Terms of Use numerous times. I actually had input on the writing on the current Terms of Use. I have been in charge of the enforcement and interpretation of them for the past 15 years, so I think I have a pretty good understanding of them. They are not completely black and white, there are shades of grey. In the end, the final decision of what is a violation or not is mine. So, if you have an issue with anything being deleted or not deleted I am the one that you should address about it.

All of the Moderators are volunteers. They do not have the time to ready every post on their boards. We depend on people like you and others who spot possible violations of the Terms of Use to Report them using the "Report this Post" button that is found on every post. Those reports are sent to the appropriate board moderator as well as the Administrators. This helps insure that those reported posts are reviewed and action taken if appropriate in a timely manner. Normally within 24 hours.

I do appreciate your concern and am hoping that you will contact me with information that I can use to look into your concerns. Please either post that information here, or email me at mod1@leoaffairs.com.

Thank you,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Yea because going on Leo affairs has ever fixed a “problem” with anybody. The people that come on here and just talk trash post after post and make up BS should be unethical and should not be tolerated. It’s cowards hiding behind a keyboard because they don’t like someone, plain and simple so stop your BS whining because your not man enough to figure out how to handle things in life.
    Name one post on here that has ever fixed anything.

Unregistered
    Yea because going on Leo affairs has ever fixed a “problem” with anybody. The people that come on here and just talk trash post after post and make up BS should be unethical and should not be tolerated. It’s cowards hiding behind a keyboard because they don’t like someone, plain and simple so stop your BS whining because your not man enough to figure out how to handle things in life.
    Name one post on here that has ever fixed anything.
    It's working:

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...-started-early

Unregistered
    The Fernandez post is case in point. He let numerous complaints against his head pilot slide and she became even more powerful she thought she could get away beating up a 61 year old pilot she was in a relationship. Word got out she got arrested and she no longer get works here. We all know they were trying to hide it too. Fernandez is now in a relationship with her. This is factual stuff, but will be deleted for whatever reason because it is “violating the terms” but we all know it’s him or her complaining because all they do is cover stuff up. They even try covering up her arrest but her mugshot will always be online%