Matt cellars corner 🌽 on leo affairs -pt-2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Matt cellars corner 🌽 on leo affairs -pt-2

    Hello everyone,

    Great news, our shirts are in and I am asking members to wear them at Monday's City Council meeting. Shirts are for only officers that are off-duty, family and friends during the meeting.

    Please only ask for shirts for you, your family and friends that will be attending the Monday's City Council meeting. Just send me an email with the number of shirts and sizes. I will make arrangements to get the shirts to you.

    We will also be assigning shirts at during our membership meeting on Friday at the Edison Restaurant from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30

    Are you ready to rumble?

    Matt Cellars
    800-867-5309

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello everyone,

    Great news, our shirts are in and I am asking members to wear them at Monday's City Council meeting. Shirts are for only officers that are off-duty, family and friends during the meeting.

    Please only ask for shirts for you, your family and friends that will be attending the Monday's City Council meeting. Just send me an email with the number of shirts and sizes. I will make arrangements to get the shirts to you.

    We will also be assigning shirts at during our membership meeting on Friday at the Edison Restaurant from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30

    Are you ready to rumble?

    Matt Cellars
    800-867-5309
    Looking forward to the meeting today, and the free food, catered by the Edison Restaurant.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Big meeting day looking forward to it wonder if the brass will be there or even if they care.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Council does not care about how many people are in the audience or the t shirts they wear. This has been plotted for years. Maybe our union money should have been used to elect candidates that were pro police and not spent on the arbitrations for guilty officers, t-shirts, and bumper stickers.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Fmpd isn’t going anywhere that may why you won’t see any brass there. The council member who presented it is already backtracking and now saying he won’t support it if the county won’t hire everybody so it’s a mute point now.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So, what do these wonderful t shirts say. "Over 20 YEARS AT FMPD
    $40 EVERY MONTH IN DUES
    DAMN NEAR $10,000 TO THE UION
    AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT"

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, what do these wonderful t shirts say. "Over 20 YEARS AT FMPD
    $40 EVERY MONTH IN DUES
    DAMN NEAR $10,000 TO THE UNION
    AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT"
    Funny and True....I fixed your spelling errors Genius

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fmpd isn’t going anywhere that may why you won’t see any brass there. The council member who presented it is already backtracking and now saying he won’t support it if the county won’t hire everybody so it’s a mute point now.
    How do you know he is backtracking? I have heard otherwise.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Appreciate the assistance. Realized I had Union spelled wrong a little to late. Now after they issue the t-shirts and the meeting is over, are they going to ask for them back like asking for the jerseys back at the end of the Little League Season. Or is it like the team that loses a championship game where they make shirts announcing both teams as champs so whoever wins can wear them on the field. Next time there is a natural disaster somewhere, we are going to see people wearing "I SUPPORT FMPD" T-SHIRTS.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Appreciate the assistance. Realized I had Union spelled wrong a little to late. Now after they issue the t-shirts and the meeting is over, are they going to ask for them back like asking for the jerseys back at the end of the Little League Season. Or is it like the team that loses a championship game where they make shirts announcing both teams as champs so whoever wins can wear them on the field. Next time there is a natural disaster somewhere, we are going to see people wearing "I SUPPORT FMPD" T-SHIRTS.
    LOL... like a tornado scene in Tennessee...bka COP-LAND

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •