MOD1 there is no violation in Bran Nerd thread

Unregistered

MOD1 there is no violation in Bran Nerd thread

We have threads of all kind and type, talking about the sheriff, the former FLOTUS Michelle O. and a lot of more people and threads don't get deleted or IPs blocked.

Why is B.N. getting his own threads deleted?

MOD1 if you knew this guy. He is the worst of the worst.

Unregistered

Brian Nordic the Coward must be an mod

He must be have MOD status or has a friend. The thing is that everybody knows his character or lack there of.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have threads of all kind and type, talking about the sheriff, the former FLOTUS Michelle O. and a lot of more people and threads don't get deleted or IPs blocked.

Why is B.N. getting his own threads deleted?

MOD1 if you knew this guy. He is the worst of the worst.
    The difference is, the other posts don't either don't violate the Terms of Use or don't get reported. I only know of the BN posts, because somebody keeps reporting them and I apparently keep beating your board moderator to them. I'm just doing my job by deleting them when they are reported, I check them, they violate the Terms of Use, and I delete them. As far as banning any IP addresses, when people keeping committing the same violations, I am going to ban their IP.

He must be have MOD status or has a friend. The thing is that everybody knows his character or lack there of.
    Nope, not a moderator and never has been. Plus our moderators are required to remain anonymous, so even if he was friends with a current moderator, he probably wouldn't know it. Plus, I am the one that's been deleting them and I know he sure doesn't know me.

Any further questions please let me know.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

MOD1 thanks for the reply

If that's the case, you are a really good moderator, because I follow your decisions. I remember you said that you served somewhere in north Florida. I know you are fair and you know the policies better than anyone. I respect you, but this Brian Nerd guy is nothing like you, it's one of those guys who cause incredible damage to a lot of people around him, hopefully not one day to the whole agency and the whole profession. Out of respect for you, I will stop writing any messages about him, even though he deserves each and everyone. I will let him get caught by Karma, because he will.

Unregistered
    I am sure you heard that our agency goes through a lot of pain and the majority of us are really good LEO's, but it's people like him that create an environment to putrid and damaged. They never recognize the damage and hurt they cause. It's only fair to balance the equation calling them out here. But, this is my last one, unless I hear about any other new egregious unfair act on his part.. Everybody knows him anyways at this point.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    If that's the case, you are a really good moderator, because I follow your decisions. I remember you said that you served somewhere in north Florida. I know you are fair and you know the policies better than anyone. I respect you, but this Brian Nerd guy is nothing like you, it's one of those guys who cause incredible damage to a lot of people around him, hopefully not one day to the whole agency and the whole profession. Out of respect for you, I will stop writing any messages about him, even though he deserves each and everyone. I will let him get caught by Karma, because he will.
    I am sure you heard that our agency goes through a lot of pain and the majority of us are really good LEO's, but it's people like him that create an environment to putrid and damaged. They never recognize the damage and hurt they cause. It's only fair to balance the equation calling them out here. But, this is my last one, unless I hear about any other new egregious unfair act on his part.. Everybody knows him anyways at this point.
    Thank you for the kind words. I have been doing this for 15 years now, so I hope I know the Terms of Use pretty good by now. You are correct, I did serve in North Florida.

I understand that there are good and bad at every agency. Now, I never said that you couldn't post about the bad and I never said you can't post names. Please go to http://www.leoaffairs.com/%20abuse-and-violations/ it will tell there, near the bottom about posting names.

Here's the deal about posting about people:

Don't post about their family. My biggest pet peeve.
    Don't make personal slams. (Name calling, commenting on appearances, etc...)
    Don't make allegations of sexual or personal nature. (Affairs etc...)
    Don't make allegations of wrongdoing without posting proof. (Proof can be posted as an attachment, picture, pdf, link to news article, etc..)
    You can post your opinions about someone's work quality, quantity, ethic, etc... as long as you keep it civil.

That's all that's coming to mind right now. As long as you play by these rules and keep it fairly civil it should be okay. Just don't think you can get away with saying "In my opinion Sgt Doe is an a$$hole" because I said posting opinions are okay. I think all of you reading this can get the picture.

Thanks again for the kind words. Be safe out there.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.