June and July NO airport details Congratulations we started early - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 90
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The airport got to pay more and deputies deserve more respect and recognition. I agree Jen made it worst.
    Why the hell did she have to take away the permanent details under the pretense that the schedule change?
    Boy George, or George Michael's ?

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy George, or George Michael's ?
    Wherever you see these type of replies, you know that the clam reads this.

    $80 an hour airport details.
    $More respect for deputies
    Back to permanent Jen.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Regardless of the problems pointed out here, and they are very valid....I would not work the airport. The environment is getting worse and the pay is never going to be worth the risk. It's a jungle. You have people whom are used to resolving their problems with violence, alcohol, overbooked flights and rude airport personnel, crowded terminals and very cheap flights which attract people from literally the alleys. Combine that with the nationwide media trend to blame the police for everything, disobey all authority, use violence more and more and the political schemes to throw cops under the bus for every tiny act of actual police work. You would have to be a fool to work in that environment in this day and age.
    This ^^^ must be repeated louder.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The airport is starting to feel a pinch, but lets give them a good kick in the balls, hold out for over on the BCAD details, they are paying overtime. They have been paying Sgt's so now it's time for the union to ask why Sgt's are getting overtime for sweet spots when a deputy could be working that spot.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The airport is starting to feel a pinch, but lets give them a good kick in the balls, hold out for over on the BCAD details, they are paying overtime. They have been paying Sgt's so now it's time for the union to ask why Sgt's are getting overtime for sweet spots when a deputy could be working that spot.
    I rather enjoy a good kick in the balls

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wherever you see these type of replies, you know that the clam reads this.

    $80 an hour airport details.
    $More respect for deputies
    Back to permanent Jen.
    Duran Duran or Flock of Segals ?

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I would NEVER work the airport. It has nothing to do with Jenn, or the Sgts. The place is a cess pool packed with animals, I don't care what you do with the pay, or how you shuffle supervisors around, I would not be willing to got there to board a flight or work. NEVER !!!!

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The airport experience, where do I even start?

    The people don't even shower or put on clothes! Literally, they show up to fly to Philly or Detroit in their pajamas stinking of booze and weed, they haven't showered since they bonded out. The airport workers are rude as hell and hate their jobs and take it out on anyone they can find. Unattended brat kids running around peeing their pants and stealing stuff. The flights are at about 160% seating capacity so the airline people just grin and tell the people they may be able to get them a seat the next day and before you know it they are pulling each other's weaves out and breaking everything in sight. If you're the lucky one called to the terminal to break it up, you will be called a racist and there is a good chance video of you will be edited and put up on the news and your career is done. NO THANKS !!!!

    COUNT ME OUT. !!!

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    🔝⬆️That post is on point.
    Mark my words: Working at the Fort Lauderdaleghanistan Airport is just a matter of time before something happens and one of us get blamed again. Let Jenn be blamed.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The airport experience, where do I even start?

    The people don't even shower or put on clothes! Literally, they show up to fly to Philly or Detroit in their pajamas stinking of booze and weed, they haven't showered since they bonded out. The airport workers are rude as hell and hate their jobs and take it out on anyone they can find. Unattended brat kids running around peeing their pants and stealing stuff. The flights are at about 160% seating capacity so the airline people just grin and tell the people they may be able to get them a seat the next day and before you know it they are pulling each other's weaves out and breaking everything in sight. If you're the lucky one called to the terminal to break it up, you will be called a racist and there is a good chance video of you will be edited and put up on the news and your career is done. NO THANKS !!!!

    COUNT ME OUT. !!!
    Right on Brother, they can have that detail. Anyone working at the airport should have their head examined!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •