Clewiston P D once again calls Hendry County S O to the rescue

Unregistered

Clewiston P D once again calls Hendry County S O to the rescue

Clewiston PD calls the Sheriffs Office to take over shooting incident at subway where children were shot and injured. Why do we choose as citizens to pay for double law enforcement taxes when our Police Department is incapable of doing its own investigations? It’s been talked about allowing the Sheriffs Office to absorb the Police Department to help reduce the deficit to our City. My answer to that is if your going to save me tax dollars and increase the ability to do their own investigations than why the hell not? Seems like a no brainer to me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clewiston PD calls the Sheriffs Office to take over shooting incident at subway where children were shot and injured. Why do we choose as citizens to pay for double law enforcement taxes when our Police Department is incapable of doing its own investigations? It’s been talked about allowing the Sheriffs Office to absorb the Police Department to help reduce the deficit to our City. My answer to that is if your going to save me tax dollars and increase the ability to do their own investigations than why the hell not? Seems like a no brainer to me.
    Thats why Hendry needs to make Clay a Captain or Major to take over Clewiston

Unregistered
    Thank goodness there are no Brady listed officers in the Sheriff office! HCSO has the highest standards of ethics and selection of background investigations. Clewston city has got problems finding people!

Unregistered
    This would be the best thing for the City but then Kristen and Molly would loos control. The City could save over a million dollars and get better service. Maybe they could use the money saved and repair some of the old infrastructure that keeps breaking