How people forget, the grief brought to this county by Scott Israel!!!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    How people forget, the grief brought to this county by Scott Israel!!!!!

    I donít care how anyone looks at this, but facts are facts. In 2008, 2012, Scott Israel sold this county and agency an empty bag of goods. Remember Israelís swearing in ceremony. ďI am going to depoliticize the agency.Ē As far as the agency, we were heavily warned. Bob Lahiff, Harris, Fondo, Katy, **** Brickman, Jeff Morano, Tom McPartlend, and The list goes on! And no, Iím definitely not a PBA supporter. Scott Israel, brought so much pain, hardship, incompetence, vindictiveness, and poor leadership to the likes that have never been seen before at BSO. And the end result, we now have a murdering felon who leads the agency. So, let us never forget, Scott Israel, gave us Greg Tony. I guess Lamberti ainít lookin so bad after all. And to think, I supported that idiot over Al.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I donít care how anyone looks at this, but facts are facts. In 2008, 2012, Scott Israel sold this county and agency an empty bag of goods. Remember Israelís swearing in ceremony. ďI am going to depoliticize the agency.Ē As far as the agency, we were heavily warned. Bob Lahiff, Harris, Fondo, Katy, **** Brickman, Jeff Morano, Tom McPartlend, and The list goes on! And no, Iím definitely not a PBA supporter. Scott Israel, brought so much pain, hardship, incompetence, vindictiveness, and poor leadership to the likes that have never been seen before at BSO. And the end result, we now have a murdering felon who leads the agency. So, let us never forget, Scott Israel, gave us Greg Tony. I guess Lamberti ainít lookin so bad after all. And to think, I supported that idiot over Al.
    FWC is enforcing a new State Law that requires a microchip in all pet reptiles.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Lamberti wasnít much better. He was a my way or the highway type leader as well. He had a lot of corruption going on under his nose and he looked the other way - David Benjamin etc. IA was his hit team

    Greg Tony on the other hand isnít a leader. Heís an Inexperienced dirty Haitian at best. That guy will go down as the worst sheriff of all them. Heís just a straight up thug scumbag.

    Scott Israel was a black community ass kisser. He used the dog shit out of those people and they didnít even realize it. Israelís rest of his life is ruined. His name will always be attached to the worst school shooting in America

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I donít care how anyone looks at this, but facts are facts. In 2008, 2012, Scott Israel sold this county and agency an empty bag of goods. Remember Israelís swearing in ceremony. ďI am going to depoliticize the agency.Ē As far as the agency, we were heavily warned. Bob Lahiff, Harris, Fondo, Katy, **** Brickman, Jeff Morano, Tom McPartlend, and The list goes on! And no, Iím definitely not a PBA supporter. Scott Israel, brought so much pain, hardship, incompetence, vindictiveness, and poor leadership to the likes that have never been seen before at BSO. And the end result, we now have a murdering felon who leads the agency. So, let us never forget, Scott Israel, gave us Greg Tony. I guess Lamberti ainít lookin so bad after all. And to think, I supported that idiot over Al.
    Is this a way of getting those names back in the mix for the next administration? No thanks!
    We have enough swingers as is.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lamberti wasnít much better. He was a my way or the highway type leader as well. He had a lot of corruption going on under his nose and he looked the other way - David Benjamin etc. IA was his hit team

    Greg Tony on the other hand isnít a leader. Heís an Inexperienced dirty Haitian at best. That guy will go down as the worst sheriff of all them. Heís just a straight up thug scumbag.

    Scott Israel was a black community ass kisser. He used the dog shit out of those people and they didnít even realize it. Israelís rest of his life is ruined. His name will always be attached to the worst school shooting in America
    So beside all Broward County Sheriffs, past, present and future, are horrible according to you, what is your point? Get the f$&k outta herewith your nonsense.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lamberti wasnít much better. He was a my way or the highway type leader as well. He had a lot of corruption going on under his nose and he looked the other way - David Benjamin etc. IA was his hit team

    Greg Tony on the other hand isnít a leader. Heís an Inexperienced dirty Haitian at best. That guy will go down as the worst sheriff of all them. Heís just a straight up thug scumbag.

    Scott Israel was a black community ass kisser. He used the dog shit out of those people and they didnít even realize it. Israelís rest of his life is ruined. His name will always be attached to the worst school shooting in America
    The name is Django. The D is silent.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I donít care how anyone looks at this, but facts are facts. In 2008, 2012, Scott Israel sold this county and agency an empty bag of goods. Remember Israelís swearing in ceremony. ďI am going to depoliticize the agency.Ē As far as the agency, we were heavily warned. Bob Lahiff, Harris, Fondo, Katy, **** Brickman, Jeff Morano, Tom McPartlend, and The list goes on! And no, Iím definitely not a PBA supporter. Scott Israel, brought so much pain, hardship, incompetence, vindictiveness, and poor leadership to the likes that have never been seen before at BSO. And the end result, we now have a murdering felon who leads the agency. So, let us never forget, Scott Israel, gave us Greg Tony. I guess Lamberti ainít lookin so bad after all. And to think, I supported that idiot over Al.
    I am not an Isreal supporter, and yet I would welcome Israel back over Tony any day of the week. Isreal didn't give us Tony, that Parkland idiot and DeSantis gave us this headache. I do agree Tony will go down as the worst sheriff ever in BSO history.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Al Lamberti is the last sheriff to leave this place not an utter disgrace. The bar is extremely low here...

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not an Isreal supporter, and yet I would welcome Israel back over Tony any day of the week. Isreal didn't give us Tony, that Parkland idiot and DeSantis gave us this headache. I do agree Tony will go down as the worst sheriff ever in BSO history.
    Too bad no one else wants him back. Israel and Tony are both lying scumbags, neither is acceptable in a leadership position. Israelís incompetence and low intelligence got people killed, Tonyís criminal lifestyle got people killed as well. Both are akin to something I wipe off my shoe.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I donít care how anyone looks at this, but facts are facts. In 2008, 2012, Scott Israel sold this county and agency an empty bag of goods. Remember Israelís swearing in ceremony. ďI am going to depoliticize the agency.Ē As far as the agency, we were heavily warned. Bob Lahiff, Harris, Fondo, Katy, **** Brickman, Jeff Morano, Tom McPartlend, and The list goes on! And no, Iím definitely not a PBA supporter. Scott Israel, brought so much pain, hardship, incompetence, vindictiveness, and poor leadership to the likes that have never been seen before at BSO. And the end result, we now have a murdering felon who leads the agency. So, let us never forget, Scott Israel, gave us Greg Tony. I guess Lamberti ainít lookin so bad after all. And to think, I supported that idiot over Al.
    It just takes to much good energy to explain how stupid you write. I can guarantee your definitely not in law enforcement at all.

    Most people in US go by facts and itís obvious you canít read or comprehend.

    Facts are SI was a political motivated move,
    Now look what BSO has. Be careful for what you wish for you stupid Azzhole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •