Major Patky - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
 

Thread: Major Patky

  1. #41
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what is true leadership as you stated?

    It's obvious you are the true dipstick rider. It seems you have a issue with real leaders who in other words would tell you like it is and actually get things done. "Chucky Johnson, Tony Rodriguez, Jordan Fried, Vernon Williams, and Farrell Owens", are all more qualified to be Majors over Ptaky, Barrow, Rebinas, Cummings, Bronson, or any other spineless Majors who just go along to get along.

    None of these current Majors have any power to make a decision.

    How did Mike Dieppa make it to Major? Let me guess, he was finally cleared on his "Sexual Harassment", allegations, when he was a Lieutenant in POS.

    Just think a minute dumbass, the Department tried and failed to promote "Lieutenant John Jenkins to Major. Where did that promotion get them. If you had half a brain you would see that passive weak and low self esteem men are being selected over men with actual balls and a educated opinion.

    Why don't you like Jordan Fried? Did he put you in your place or make you work little man. As far as Vernon Williams goes, what did he do during the riots but what he was ordered to do by his superiors?

    You seem to have hidden jeoulesy and animosity for strong and qualified men who actually earned their way and rank. Remember this moron, when your friends and family keep helping you and giving you the test answers, it is just a matter of time before it catches up with you. Shawn Brown is more qualified to be a Chief than Richard Amion, and far more qualified to be an AD than Stephanie Daniels.

    What qualified Chief Codero-Stutz to be chief? Do you really have that answer? It's all friends and family appointments.

    Pastor simply has had a crush on her for years, so she's in good standing. Oooops!!!

    Major Rebinas???? Reallly! Where did she actually come from and what proactive units can you say she actually worked.

    This is leadership right?


    Yet because of their political connections, they are promoted to those ranks as political statements as opposed to actually affecting change, backing their officers, and actually being noble in their deeds.

    Unfortunately, this is the new way of this Department. All new promotions must be approved by the Chief Public Safety Officer. The Director is no longer a factor when it comes to promotions.

    So when you come on this site at least have some clue on what's really happening from the 3rd floor of Headquarters to the 111 Building on the 29 th Floor.

    Most of these Command Staff members are just costing along to get through their DROP and Retirement.

    Ptaky will do well because he has no opinion or thoughts to challenge those in charge to actually tell the truth and get something done.

    Not backing up your fellow officers is a bad way to lead. Kissing the black communities azz, when they keep shooting and killing each other is also poor azz excuse for leadership.

    So when you see the inexperienced Major Charles on YouTube saying, people are shooting each other in broad daylight, that is a easy way of saying he doesn't know what to do.

    This happens because most of these political promotions are a result of the moron back from the dead, downtown at the 111 Building.

    Now the blacks feel untouchable. Personally, if I was Freddy Ramirez I would at least demote one of them and exercise some independence.

    Fact is when you have one of your AD's continuously undermining and circumventing your authority by going downtown to report you to the 111 Building or having the black civic leaders complain to make you look bad as the true Director, it is inevitable before the Black Hand strikes to replace you.

    So to the dumb dumb who defended a Ptaky promotion, you really do not have a clue on what you are talking about.

    The other guys listed were and are still more qualified. But the Director is no longer in charge to even make his own selections. Wow!

    Happy Mother's Day to all!!!!!
    You started off with great points!! But, then you let your underlining bias racist feelings get sink in "the blacks feel untouchable" , search your feelings you this to be true- Yoda
    and this is the problem with most of department. All these hidden agendas based on groupings.

  2. #42
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what is true leadership as you stated?

    It's obvious you are the true dipstick rider. It seems you have a issue with real leaders who in other words would tell you like it is and actually get things done. "Chucky Johnson, Tony Rodriguez, Jordan Fried, Vernon Williams, and Farrell Owens", are all more qualified to be Majors over Ptaky, Barrow, Rebinas, Cummings, Bronson, or any other spineless Majors who just go along to get along.

    None of these current Majors have any power to make a decision.

    How did Mike Dieppa make it to Major? Let me guess, he was finally cleared on his "Sexual Harassment", allegations, when he was a Lieutenant in POS.

    Just think a minute dumbass, the Department tried and failed to promote "Lieutenant John Jenkins to Major. Where did that promotion get them. If you had half a brain you would see that passive weak and low self esteem men are being selected over men with actual balls and a educated opinion.

    Why don't you like Jordan Fried? Did he put you in your place or make you work little man. As far as Vernon Williams goes, what did he do during the riots but what he was ordered to do by his superiors?

    You seem to have hidden jeoulesy and animosity for strong and qualified men who actually earned their way and rank. Remember this moron, when your friends and family keep helping you and giving you the test answers, it is just a matter of time before it catches up with you. Shawn Brown is more qualified to be a Chief than Richard Amion, and far more qualified to be an AD than Stephanie Daniels.

    What qualified Chief Codero-Stutz to be chief? Do you really have that answer? It's all friends and family appointments.

    Pastor simply has had a crush on her for years, so she's in good standing. Oooops!!!

    Major Rebinas???? Reallly! Where did she actually come from and what proactive units can you say she actually worked.

    This is leadership right?


    Yet because of their political connections, they are promoted to those ranks as political statements as opposed to actually affecting change, backing their officers, and actually being noble in their deeds.

    Unfortunately, this is the new way of this Department. All new promotions must be approved by the Chief Public Safety Officer. The Director is no longer a factor when it comes to promotions.

    So when you come on this site at least have some clue on what's really happening from the 3rd floor of Headquarters to the 111 Building on the 29 th Floor.

    Most of these Command Staff members are just costing along to get through their DROP and Retirement.

    Ptaky will do well because he has no opinion or thoughts to challenge those in charge to actually tell the truth and get something done.

    Not backing up your fellow officers is a bad way to lead. Kissing the black communities azz, when they keep shooting and killing each other is also poor azz excuse for leadership.

    So when you see the inexperienced Major Charles on YouTube saying, people are shooting each other in broad daylight, that is a easy way of saying he doesn't know what to do.

    This happens because most of these political promotions are a result of the moron back from the dead, downtown at the 111 Building.

    Now the blacks feel untouchable. Personally, if I was Freddy Ramirez I would at least demote one of them and exercise some independence.

    Fact is when you have one of your AD's continuously undermining and circumventing your authority by going downtown to report you to the 111 Building or having the black civic leaders complain to make you look bad as the true Director, it is inevitable before the Black Hand strikes to replace you.

    So to the dumb dumb who defended a Ptaky promotion, you really do not have a clue on what you are talking about.

    The other guys listed were and are still more qualified. But the Director is no longer in charge to even make his own selections. Wow!

    Happy Mother's Day to all!!!!!
    Man you’re angry. Looks like you have a lot of anonymous things to say.

  3. #43
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man you’re angry. Looks like you have a lot of anonymous things to say.
    Seems to me being charged with Rape and promoted to Major would make anyone anonymous you trick ass BIATCHHHHH!

    But to let you tell it, he deserved his promotion too.

    No means no! John is good people and down to earth, some of you once said. Now put that to what you fools call qualified Majors these days.

    You all knew Major Charles was unqualified and losing total control so you moved him instead of demoting him.

    Now Lieutenant Ptaky is going to save the day. GTFOH!

    Or just maybe you all will finally start promoting people on actual merits and true qualifications.


    Your friends and family con is slowly being exposed by the incompetent idiots you keep telling the good reverend to promote.

    The Community Affairs Club is now in control. Just look at what's actually being promoted.

    Life will catch up with the majority of you fake azz unqualified spooks.

    You rape a woman and you still are suspended with Pay! This shit is wrong and it needs to changed.

    John Jenkins is just the start of a domino effect.

    How did Major Charles get promoted with his domestic violence past. Why was he removed from PCB when he was a Sergeant?

    Didn't Adrian Cummings once have a Restraining Order or Protection Order placed on him for beating his son. So it is not that anonymous to actually review this Memo to the Files at PCB.

    Yet you all had so much to say about Clayton and Elise Gonzalez drama. No one is safe, and John Jenkins was close to all of you spooks.

    Facts are facts and they don't change because you point out truth to power. What type of woman tells her husband she has a call out in a District as the Acting Chief in the past, but really went to have an affair.

    Sorry but promoting these friends and family do not change their hidden sins.

  4. #44
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You started off with great points!! But, then you let your underlining bias racist feelings get sink in "the blacks feel untouchable" , search your feelings you this to be true- Yoda
    and this is the problem with most of department. All these hidden agendas based on groupings.

    Don't be misled to believe I am a racist. I am far from any racist individual.

    However when people feel that because the Chief Public Safety Officer is black and in charge, and they can now side step their boss Freddy Ramirez, then yes m azz many in Black Management believe that they are untouchable.

    Some how race and personalities have outweighed education and integrity to lead. Most officers do not care what color or ethnic background you come from as long as you are qualified and very capable of leading this Department in the right direction.

    There has to be a better way to select and qualify people in Command Staff.

    The process is where all the problems begin, and the process is where integrity, respect, fairness, and service, go out the door.

    If I promoted you because you are a nice person and down to earth, then what are the real qualities and responsibilities going to do to you when truly tested?

  5. #45
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Give the guy a chance to hold office. Dam.

  6. #46
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I wish you the best PC. hope you’re ready for the politics.

  7. #47
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give the guy a chance to hold office. Dam.

    I'm sure you said the same thing about Lieutenant John Jenkins, but look where that got you. He is charged with raping a woman.

    Lieutenants F. Charles, Patky and Jenkins were very good friends. By the way, you all said they were good people and down to earth. All of them are weak and passive. All play your politics.

    Now dam that and continue to hold your sorry office. You fools hate the truth.

    Think about it?

  8. #48
    Unregistered
    Guest
    LOL Jordan Fried LOL. Thanks for the laugh! Jordan please stop posting and get of this guys thread. Only in your mind do you see yourself as a major. Get of the internet and go play superhero in front of your mirror. Even your relatives laugh at you.

  9. #49
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give the guy a chance to hold office. Dam.

    Does he have a consistent record of working with black people, treating them fairly, respecting the black culture, understanding what it is like to be black in Miami-Dade County?

    What experience does he have actually fighting black on black crime and gun violence?

    If not, find an intelligent and qualified black male or female to contribute to the South District poor black community.

    An Asian has never really liked black people throughout America's history. Sadly you idiots do not give a shit since the last black male Major Charles failed the South District.

    The black community never seems to get the Departments most qualified promoted candidates.

    Stop dumping off your weak inexperienced turds on the black South District. He is just as dumb as Major Charles!

  10. #50
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you talking about hypocrite? You are the pure definition of PSYCHO!

    I believe Lieutenants: Chucky Johnson, Vernon William's, Farrel Owen's, Jordan Fried, Tony Rodriguez and a host of others were more qualified to be a Major before this nice guy as you say.
    Not sure if this poster is being sarcastic? The last three names must surely be joke. A cruel cruel joke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •