+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
 

Thread: Major Patky

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mind not mine....
    Boomboom love for everyone.

    Congrats Patky, me love you long time 😘

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Pat is a good man and has the potential to be a good leader from THAT RANK. Does he have a little flaw? Name one in the CS or otherwise that doesn’t. South District will be a difficult road traveled for him mainly because this promotion was not the “norm.” Meaning, Palmer x2, Castro x2, Larrinaga, Garcia, Perez........that’s what everyone has been use too. Plus, let’s not forget the constituents in that District probably wanted another Black. Patky’s the “outsider” so a result is this thread. Like others have said, give him a chance to see what he’s about. Patky, you’ll be fighting your own AND the community you serve; sad. Open your eyes, watch your back and good luck buddy.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pat is a good man and has the potential to be a good leader from THAT RANK. Does he have a little flaw? Name one in the CS or otherwise that doesn’t. South District will be a difficult road traveled for him mainly because this promotion was not the “norm.” Meaning, Palmer x2, Castro x2, Larrinaga, Garcia, Perez........that’s what everyone has been use too. Plus, let’s not forget the constituents in that District probably wanted another Black. Patky’s the “outsider” so a result is this thread. Like others have said, give him a chance to see what he’s about. Patky, you’ll be fighting your own AND the community you serve; sad. Open your eyes, watch your back and good luck buddy.
    Keep writing about yourself Patky! We know it’s you stupid! They set you up for failure dummy!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep writing about yourself Patky! We know it’s you stupid! They set you up for failure dummy!
    And you’re probably the one posting the same negative comments on this thread to disparage the guy. Go mess with a police agitator or something.....

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I haven’t read one malicious thing he has done on this thread.

    That should say a lot!!!

    He’s one of the good one!!

    Good luck Patky...you got this!!!!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven’t read one malicious thing he has done on this thread.

    That should say a lot!!!

    He’s one of the good one!!

    Good luck Patky...you got this!!!!
    Please explain then to us what his qualifications/accomplishments are for Major? This will be good.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest

    On Notice - Stop the Stupidity.

    MIAMI-DADE COUNTY – The Miami-Dade County Commission on May 4 unanimously approved a resolution sponsored by Chairman Jose "Pepe" Diaz condemning anti-Asian bigotry and violence, denouncing hate speech, and mourning the deaths of individuals recently killed or injured in bias or hate motivated violence.

    “May is Asian American/Pacific Islander Heritage Month and is only fitting to urge the community to reject misinformation and combat discrimination that puts the safety and well-being of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders as well as other minorities in jeopardy,” said Chairman Diaz. “I recognize the value that a diverse population brings to our County, and I take pride in our inclusive and diverse community.”

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MIAMI-DADE COUNTY – The Miami-Dade County Commission on May 4 unanimously approved a resolution sponsored by Chairman Jose "Pepe" Diaz condemning anti-Asian bigotry and violence, denouncing hate speech, and mourning the deaths of individuals recently killed or injured in bias or hate motivated violence.o

    “May is Asian American/Pacific Islander Heritage Month and is only fitting to urge the community to reject misinformation and combat discrimination that puts the safety and well-being of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders as well as other minorities in jeopardy,” said Chairman Diaz. “I recognize the value that a diverse population brings to our County, and I take pride in our inclusive and diverse community.”
    This was posted by a black female. No white or black Male would get involved in such a dumb post.

    Research slavery, jim crow, Irish bigotry, jewish hatred, Italian prejudice, catholic killings, Christian persecution, Muslim bands, and all the other damn people who have experienced some type of racial hate or bias.

    Afterwards, ask yourself, can you cite 100 to 1000 Asian people who have actually been killed by hate crimes in the 21st Century?

    When a US Senate voted 99 to 1 to pass the Asian Hate Act, for a few Asians who were victimized, it sent a terrible message to every other ethnicity and culture, who they have not did the same for.

    Get your shit together slut!

    All Lives Matter to include your ignorant azz!

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please explain then to us what his qualifications/accomplishments are for Major? This will be good.
    Great question!

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please explain then to us what his qualifications/accomplishments are for Major? This will be good.
    1. Sale your soul
    2. Sign the contract with the Devil
    3. You must never contest or go against the Department even if they are wrong.
    4. You must protect the lies and secrets with your life.
    5. Betray your fellow officers to include your best friends.
    6. Never argue with the Panels findings at IA.
    7. Gain weight sitting on your fat out of shape azz.
    8. Always blame the lower rank.
    9. Always forgive the highest rank.
    10. Falsely accuse officers under your command and sacrifice their careers to further advance yours.
    11. Remember to cheat on your spouse or significant other.
    12. Take your college courses on County time and equipment.
    13. Always lie to the officers face.
    14. Smile first and then stab your fellow officers in the back.
    15. Remember to make promises you can't keep.
    16. Discipline the innocent officers so that the guilty may fear.
    17. Protect the friends and family commision at all times.
    18. Take the position even if you are not qualified.
    19. Play the race card only when absolutely necessary.


    These are just a few qualifications to.be Major and above. You can get the rest from all the previous misfits they have promoted or been forced to promote.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •