Hey Hudak so I hear you don’t like City Cops

Unregistered

Hey Hudak so I hear you don’t like City Cops

I hear you treat city Cops like Crap and my ? To you is why do you hire City cops? If you think in 2021 that an AA or Bachelor Degree makes a better Cop I got news for you. It takes a lot of courage And Balls something you don’t have to work in Little Haiti,Model City,Little Havana,Allapattah,Overtown. I will spread the word not to bother with Gables PD.

I am good friend of Donald Lago we go back to the 90’s.

Hudak you are a POS.

Respectfully City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear you treat city Cops like Crap and my ? To you is why do you hire City cops? If you think in 2021 that an AA or Bachelor Degree makes a better Cop I got news for you. It takes a lot of courage And Balls something you don’t have to work in Little Haiti,Model City,Little Havana,Allapattah,Overtown. I will spread the word not to bother with Gables PD.

I am good friend of Donald Lago we go back to the 90’s.

Hudak you are a POS.

Respectfully City
    No one should be giving CGPD any breaks. Lots of issues of there when visiting CG. Hudak encourages it.

Unregistered
    I’m pretty sure almost every single applicant knows to stay away from the gables. Brand new hires fresh off FTO are already looking to find another Dept. it’s sad how far this city has fallen. And completely 100% Hudaks Fing fault. While he smiles and limps around aka mister gimpy. CGPD is falling apart.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    I was one of Donald's FTO when he was in the City. He is SUPER QRU guy!!
    Tell him Zubi says HI!!
    We were unit 7512 in the grove.
    Last edited by Zubi8; 04-09-2023 at 11:20 PM. Reason: wrong name