+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    I am looking for retired Rudy Herrera

    I am looking for retired officer Rudy Herrera. He worked for a deputy chief as his chief of staff. Anyone know where’s at.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am looking for retired officer Rudy Herrera. He worked for a deputy chief as his chief of staff. Anyone know where’s at.
    He be at FB.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He a security guard on the east side of the federal courthouse.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He a security guard on the east side of the federal courthouse.
    You can locate him by looking up Tommy or Joe’s backside, he’s the greatest do nothing fraud around.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He a security guard on the east side of the federal courthouse.
    Papo Get your facts right CSO aren’t Security Guards we are actually Marshals while working on site we Don’t Require a Security License,we fall under DOJ.

    Go to you tube and type Court Security Officer. As a CSO we have to train in Glynco Ga.

    Believe it or not we have more Power than you as a PO. We don’t wear BWC nor have GPS and we get a pay raise every single year unlike you.

    R. Herrera

    Whoever is looking for me visit me at the Courthouse I am Mon-Fri A shift or find me on FB.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am looking for retired officer Rudy Herrera. He worked for a deputy chief as his chief of staff. Anyone know where’s at.
    He’s no longer at Biscayne Park, he crossed Sandy Blanco talking smack behind her back she’s a Captain and Baker Luisita right hand man.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo Get your facts right CSO aren’t Security Guards we are actually Marshals while working on site we Don’t Require a Security License,we fall under DOJ.

    Go to you tube and type Court Security Officer. As a CSO we have to train in Glynco Ga.

    Believe it or not we have more Power than you as a PO. We don’t wear BWC nor have GPS and we get a pay raise every single year unlike you.

    R. Herrera

    Whoever is looking for me visit me at the Courthouse I am Mon-Fri A shift or find me on FB.
    you have no powers only in that room. Your not marshals just fall under there command. Rudy your a fraud and a shit talking nobody. By the way I heard you did Luis dirty even after he gave you a chance.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you have no powers only in that room. Your not marshals just fall under there command. Rudy your a fraud and a shit talking nobody. By the way I heard you did Luis dirty even after he gave you a chance.
    You are the Coward behind the labtop, Rudy is 2000 times the man you would never be.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you have no powers only in that room. Your not marshals just fall under there command. Rudy your a fraud and a shit talking nobody. By the way I heard you did Luis dirty even after he gave you a chance.
    I have more power than you I am armed you can’t walk in Armed,must secure your Glock inside a locker. I make more money than you that along is great. I got 401k and pay raise every year,13 Holidays a year.

    You are getting a paycut and be soon paying mileage for your take home,I am retired you aren’t.

    You wear BWC I don’t. I laugh all the way to bank every 2 weeks unlike you 46.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have more power than you I am armed you can’t walk in Armed,must secure your Glock inside a locker. I make more money than you that along is great. I got 401k and pay raise every year,13 Holidays a year.

    You are getting a paycut and be soon paying mileage for your take home,I am retired you aren’t.

    You wear BWC I don’t. I laugh all the way to bank every 2 weeks unlike you 46.
    Guys be nice. Rudy is on his fifth wife and he thinks he is a U.S. Marshal. It’s similar when he thought he was a sergeant at arms and when he thought he was a executive assistant. It’s similar when he thought he was a police officer but was really a reserve

    Did you know that he is the first Biscyane park reserve to ever be fired?

    He doesn’t laugh going all the way to the bank. That’s why he works. He’s pension is barely 4K a month and between the five Indians he was married to, he isn’t left mush after alimony.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •