+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dangerous

Unregistered

Answer for the 3i

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this like when BLM attacks the police or just when it’s convenient, How much press did that get??? How hard did the media help to identify those animals…asking for a friend?
    Wrong is wrong wherever it might be found my militant 3i friend (Intentional Ignorant Idiot). We have to recognize it first, instead of hiding it within our ranks. When you see it attack it, wherever it might be, January 6th, 2021 or any other date and group. Tell that to your 3i friend too.

Unregistered
    We need to rid ourselves from those 3i and we will see progress, the return of respect for police and appreciation to possibly get better benefits, salaries, pension and more.

Unregistered
    Wrong is wrong wherever it might be found my militant 3i friend (Intentional Ignorant Idiot). We have to recognize it first, instead of hiding it within our ranks. When you see it attack it, wherever it might be, January 6th, 2021 or any other date and group. Tell that to your 3i friend too.
    A better way of putting it...I³

Unregistered
    The bottom line is race is not the issue when it comes to the crimes, only the way the mainstream left leaning media portrays it and what if any airtime they give. And when they do, they put their spin on it. What happened at the capitol was wrong (white folks). But so was what happened in Dallas, Micah Xavier Johnson (black). So was Oakland, Steven Carrillo (Hispanic). So as you can see, the idiots run the gamut of race. However, the mainstream media covered and condemned the capitol incident for weeks and weeks while some gave just a 30 second blurb on the killing of the officers during the GF protests. That is where the issue lies.

Unregistered
    I guess you can be clearly identified by the 1a, 1d and 1r my friend….a$$hole, douchbag, and racist MF’er.
    Oh and tell your 1n friends the knee-grows to stop committing crimes….

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12