Hey you guys we are not the worse department anymore !!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No Jesse is to fat and Iggy only hunts one Jose Ernesto Mejia’s butthole behind Tivoli Liquor
    Your mother sucks my di-ck. Come do something about it puta. Unlike your scrawny ass, I have balls and I’m calling you out on your shit. Come do something about it puta. You and your stank ass mother te gusta o no. After almost 3 years of dealing With your shit, I am ****ING TIRED!!!

**** YOU ORLANDO.

**** YOU PLACIDO “PUMPKINHEAD” DIAZ

**** YOU LUIS “THE SNITCH PUTA” DEL MONTE

**** YOU ANGEL ARREDONDO

**** YOU VICTOR “ORLANDO’S BOYTOY” CARRIL.

YOU ALL ARE UNAS PUTAS CALITROSAS

-JOSE MEJIA (UNLIME YALL PUTAS, IM NOT SCARED TO PUT MY NAME ON THE SHIT I WRITE - YOU ****ING NASTY MFS!!

Unregistered
    You dirty mfs have no heart. You have no respect. You are all a piece of a shit - knowingly and intentionally!

I sincerely hope you, yours, and your Mother kick rocks and f-uc-king die. You breathing is what makes this World worse. What you have accomplished in doing and what you strive to continue doing just speaks volumes. You guys are FILTHY. FU-CK YOU PUTA

-JOSE MEJIA

Unregistered
    You have literally coerced me to contemplating suicide. You guys are a POS.

The wrong you have done to me at the end of the day will not kill the opposition. The opposition will continue live and well. Mark my words. This is NOT Cuba! Fu-ck you Orlando, Fu-ck you Placido “Pumpkin Head” Diaz, fu-ck you Carmonsita, and fu-ck you L.D. (Like the State loves referring to you).

Unregistered
    Son, you will have a lot time for reflection in prison. I hope you can learn to take responsibility for you actions and lack of actions. Quit blaming other people for your failures. You also need to learn respect...you seem to have an obsessive compulsion disorder in needing to be disrespectful of other people.
    Maybe we can talk about it in 10 years when you get out.

Unregistered
    Ignacio can you please give Jose Mejia some **** tonight I think he is sexually frustrated and taking it out on society

Unregistered
    You have literally coerced me to contemplating suicide. You guys are a POS.

The wrong you have done to me at the end of the day will not kill the opposition. The opposition will continue live and well. Mark my words. This is NOT Cuba! Fu-ck you Orlando, Fu-ck you Placido “Pumpkin Head” Diaz, fu-ck you Carmonsita, and fu-ck you L.D. (Like the State loves referring to you).
    If you look at the date he posted it was the day before election day, that is why he is depressed. In his fantasy he wins an election and goes from a nobody deadbeat to someone important who fires half the police department. lol
    Remember he lost to Marco 92% to 8%? roflmfao! A loser in every sense of the word!!

Marcos, congratulations on your re-election.

Unregistered
    If you look at the date he posted it was the day before election day, that is why he is depressed. In his fantasy he wins an election and goes from a nobody deadbeat to someone important who fires half the police department. lol
    Remember he lost to Marco 92% to 8%? roflmfao! A loser in every sense of the word!!

Marcos, congratulations on your re-election.
    Jose Mejia is the shining example of a mentally ill person and likes men

Unregistered
    an armed robber / drug dealer who gets off posting personal info of SPD officers online. info that that POS sgt IM relays to him
    and that POS Diaz doesnt do jack chit about it

Unregistered
    Instead of snitching on other officers Ignacio should be more concerned about the constant anal raping his nephew is going to be getting in prison

Unregistered
    Instead of snitching on other officers Ignacio should be more concerned about the constant anal raping his nephew is going to be getting in prison
    Them filthy Menocals have to rape...under color... women, children and skanky crack ho's to get their rocks off. A broken broom stick up the wazoo while in prison might be exactly what they deserve.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast