Hey you guys we are not the worse department anymore !!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stfu already ****. Go make a website and blog there you little dumb *****.
    Your intellectual response (by Sweetwater standards) is duly noted.

Unregistered

History (His Story) there are always 3 sides

Lopez and Diaz show a total disrespect for SPD officers by refusing to get rid of the Menocal stench. The news stories that keep coming up for years now make SPD look corrupt, and more stories will be coming when the Menocal trial starts soon. And if Ignacio had any sense of honor whatsoever he would retire now and spare this department the negative PR that his presence brings.
    The fact that all are fixated on one person; is proof that they are spectacular at re-directing you’re attention away from fact .. entertain them with a sparkly object and they won’t notice the real f**kery that is going on .. praise the Lord that he shine his light on the darkness that lives within those walls .. “WAKE UP” before you are entangled in their lies and deceit .. they are playing chess while you are playing cheap checkers .. the only thing they care about is themselves and their money 💴
    Have you learned one thing from HiStory? History will repeat itself until you learn the lesson. Be kind to each other..

Unregistered
    Stfu already ****. Go make a website and blog there you little dumb *****.
    Iggy I’m not the one that snitched on Hialeah homicide detectives to then Chief Overton because I was butt hurt over them not thinking I was important enough to be included in an area canvas for a subject. So basically what I’m saying is who is really the little dumb *****???

Unregistered
    Iggy I’m not the one that snitched on Hialeah homicide detectives to then Chief Overton because I was butt hurt over them not thinking I was important enough to be included in an area canvas for a subject. So basically what I’m saying is who is really the little dumb *****???
    I don’t know what situation you’re referring to. But doesn’t it make sense to notify the agency that you’re looking for a homicide subject if not just for officer safety purposes. If there’s a 31 subject being looked for in your sector I’m sure you’d want to know too

Unregistered
    Good one ... IT’S SPELLED GRAMMAR MONGOLICO
    LMFAO got em

Unregistered
    I don’t know what situation you’re referring to. But doesn’t it make sense to notify the agency that you’re looking for a homicide subject if not just for officer safety purposes. If there’s a 31 subject being looked for in your sector I’m sure you’d want to know too
    Then you speak to the detectives like a “old school” cop that he claims to be not rat them out to their chief who basically called Ignacio a moron after the phone call ended according to the person who was with Overton when this occurred.

Unregistered
    Do Jesse and Iggy still go hog hunting?

Unregistered
    Do Jesse and Iggy still go hog hunting?
    No Jesse is to fat and Iggy only hunts one Jose Ernesto Mejia’s butthole behind Tivoli Liquor

Unregistered
    The last 4 consecutive posts, along with the post about Iggy and Overton, were made by the mental midget known as the Raja Yuca guy. He read an old post from years ago, doesn't quite know what it meant because he's not a cop, but keeps bringing it up

Unregistered
    The last 4 consecutive posts, along with the post about Iggy and Overton, were made by the mental midget known as the Raja Yuca guy. He read an old post from years ago, doesn't quite know what it meant because he's not a cop, but keeps bringing it up
    The only Raja Yuca is Sergeant Jesus “Raja Yuca” Menocal Jr. and that’s a title well earned with all the meat stroking he did in front of his victims

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast