Explain this
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
 

Thread: Explain this

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Explain this

    How on earth does a dep with only one year on get chosen for district 1 c.i.?????????? Especially chosen over someone from the district smfh.
    Must be nice to be dating brass!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How on earth does a dep with only one year on get chosen for district 1 c.i.?????????? Especially chosen over someone from the district smfh.
    Must be nice to be dating brass!
    Are you sure that the person whom you think is more qualified from the district on the CI list? And if so, who are the people you speak of (the one who got it and who was skipped)?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you sure that the person whom you think is more qualified from the district on the CI list? And if so, who are the people you speak of (the one who got it and who was skipped)?
    EC from district 12 got it from what I heard. The big spanish kid from district 1 has wanted to get in for a while and I heard he did good on the interview..... still how does someone with one year on get it. Don’t you need at least two to even apply lol this place 🤡

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EC from district 12 got it from what I heard. The big spanish kid from district 1 has wanted to get in for a while and I heard he did good on the interview..... still how does someone with one year on get it. Don’t you need at least two to even apply lol this place 🤡
    Who cares about district CI. Have you met half the idiots who work it rofl

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EC from district 12 got it from what I heard. The big spanish kid from district 1 has wanted to get in for a while and I heard he did good on the interview..... still how does someone with one year on get it. Don’t you need at least two to even apply lol this place 🤡
    I am sure the "big spanish kid" has worked hard at it by doing thorough investigations on reported crimes, makes good solid arrests, and is overall a team player. He has just learned the hard way the way this agency has been the last decade and is the worst now with the current command staff. If I were him, I'd completely shut down. Just collect the paycheck every two weeks and pad it with OT and details doing nothing. The announcement hasn't been posted on the DLE tab of the informant yet but the Tree Force is going accepting applications for the eligibility list.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure the "big spanish kid" has worked hard at it by doing thorough investigations on reported crimes, makes good solid arrests, and is overall a team player. He has just learned the hard way the way this agency has been the last decade and is the worst now with the current command staff. If I were him, I'd completely shut down. Just collect the paycheck every two weeks and pad it with OT and details doing nothing. The announcement hasn't been posted on the DLE tab of the informant yet but the Tree Force is going accepting applications for the eligibility list.
    That’s the point here I think. How’s a one year deputy with no experience get the spot over him. That’s BS. I never even heard of her before probably coz she has one year on but how does that even happen??????? It should go to danilo

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Before you start opening that big trap of yours. Who is ec. Second eho is the one year deputy that was chosen for ci. As for everything that goes on in bso. More than likely the d12 command knew who they wanted in ci before interviews were ever done. There are many lazy garbage bags in ci.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Before you start opening that big trap of yours. Who is ec. Second eho is the one year deputy that was chosen for ci. As for everything that goes on in bso. More than likely the d12 command knew who they wanted in ci before interviews were ever done. There are many lazy garbage bags in ci.
    Bro ec is the one year deputy from d12 who got chosen for d1 ci. Picked over an actual d1 guy who busts his ass to do work. What a joke!!!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Before you start opening that big trap of yours. Who is ec. Second eho is the one year deputy that was chosen for ci. As for everything that goes on in bso. More than likely the d12 command knew who they wanted in ci before interviews were ever done. There are many lazy garbage bags in ci.
    Just like they picked some blonde chick over one of their own district guys. Shocking.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rotella’s GF? That explains it.
    This place is so full of nonsense sh-t talkers. His girl placed first by a landslide and has several years on not just one lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •