Explain this - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
 

Thread: Explain this

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Bs if oakland park wanted this individual she would have been there. As previously said, she doesn't deserve the position. If your own district didn't step up to try to keep you then something is wrong especially with some people making the argument she aced the interview. Apparently not so if op didn't take her into ci. The ci sgt in d1 is who made the final decision.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bs if oakland park wanted this individual she would have been there. As previously said, she doesn't deserve the position. If your own district didn't step up to try to keep you then something is wrong especially with some people making the argument she aced the interview. Apparently not so if op didn't take her into ci. The ci sgt in d1 is who made the final decision.
    That’s assuming she even wanted to stay in that district. And exactly, district 1 ci Sgt picked her to interview and she scored the highest.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bs if oakland park wanted this individual she would have been there. As previously said, she doesn't deserve the position. If your own district didn't step up to try to keep you then something is wrong especially with some people making the argument she aced the interview. Apparently not so if op didn't take her into ci. The ci sgt in d1 is who made the final decision.
    Okay genius, how are you so positive Oakland Park didn’t try to keep her? Do you know her? Did she turn them down? Did she accept the position with West Park before Oakland Park even had a chance to ask her to interview with them? Do they even have a vacancy?

    Very curious how you seem to know all the facts.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    WHO CARES! You all sound like a bunch of cry babies. How does any of this affect your life so much that you have to go online and cry about it?

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WHO CARES! You all sound like a bunch of cry babies. How does any of this affect your life so much that you have to go online and cry about it?
    Excuse me! This greatly affects me. I am so unhappy with the fact that I have to lift my giant stomach up in order to see my we’re/take my gun belt off so I found an easy target: a female deputy. It makes me feel better about myself to trash talk someone I don’t even know. I also don’t believe in checking on any of the facts because anything someone posts here must be true!

    Now leave me alone while I sit under my tree and continue to cry about not getting a position I didn’t even apply for or have interest in.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay genius, how are you so positive Oakland Park didn’t try to keep her? Do you know her? Did she turn them down? Did she accept the position with West Park before Oakland Park even had a chance to ask her to interview with them? Do they even have a vacancy?

    Very curious how you seem to know all the facts.
    He/she knows all of the facts because he/she is one of three people. Her, the fiancé, or the CI Sgt

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He/she knows all of the facts because he/she is one of three people. Her, the fiancé, or the CI Sgt
    Makes no sense. Wouldn’t any of the 3 know what actually happened instead of the people blindly throwing accusations and assuming things

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Makes no sense. Wouldn’t any of the 3 know what actually happened instead of the people blindly throwing accusations and assuming things
    You forgot where your posting. No one on here uses common sense or checks any facts before spewing their garbage. They are mad they never did anything note worthy in their career.

  9. #29
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,494
    To the Person Who Reported this Thread:

    I just wanted to let you know, that only posts that violate the Terms of Use can be deleted. Entire threads can only be deleted if they cannot be salvaged or the first post violates the Terms of Use. This said, it appears to me that all of the posts in this thread have been deleted that violate the Terms of Use at this time. The thread still makes sense, so it is salvageable, and will remain.

    If you believe any particular post violates the Terms of Use, please report that post or those posts. Prior to doing so, please read the information located at https://leoaffairs.com/%20abuse-and-violations/. Especially the information about the posting and use of names.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at mod1@leoaffairs.com.

    Thank you,

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

  10. #30
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,494
    Again to the Person Reporting this Thread:

    I don't know who you are. You are reporting it anonymously so I don't know if you are who you claim you are. Please do like I said in the previous post and email me if you have further issues. Your identity will be kept confidential. I do not want to debate the issues you brought up, here on this thread.

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •