An organization decaying from within. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    💯 spot on. I made the mistake of speaking in a training I attended and I got hit hard for it and still do. Now they wonder why I’m so quiet all the time.
    Why not show up at their building and overrun their email box and voice mails then instead of coming on here and making a mockery of our department and union. Be a grown up .........

Civilians read this. From reporters, journalists, defense attorneys, etc .....If you really are an officer do us all a favor and stop with the nonsense, it only makes us look worse and weakens us further.

Unregistered
    Why not show up at their building and overrun their email box and voice mails then instead of coming on here and making a mockery of our department and union. Be a grown up .........

Civilians read this. From reporters, journalists, defense attorneys, etc .....If you really are an officer do us all a favor and stop with the nonsense, it only makes us look worse and weakens us further.
    Nah everyone needs to know how ****ed up this place is.

Unregistered
    Nah everyone needs to know how ****ed up this place is.
    It’s the people unfortunately. These turds are out to ruin the PBA via the same media blitz the leftists Sabotaged the presidential election. Just inundate the public with trash talking.

Unregistered
    It’s the people unfortunately. These turds are out to ruin the PBA via the same media blitz the leftists Sabotaged the presidential election. Just inundate the public with trash talking.
    The people “running” the PBA are doing a much better job of ruining the PBA, than any “turd” can possible do.

Unregistered
    Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12