Good morning Key West group,

Just wanted to remind you that I am ready and willing to come visit and show you all that IUPA can do for you. IUPA provides you with the Legal Defense Fund which covers you in any criminal or civil charges brought against you within the scope of your employment. You insure your house, your car and your life, why not insure yourself on the job, especially in today’s climate. IUPA’s Legal Defense Fund does that and more. IUPA provides you with the protection your officers need. Contract negotiations, disciplinary proceedings, IA investigations and Criminal Justice Standards and Training hearings.

Your Local Union is exactly that, YOUR LOCAL. We help get your Executive Board and Constitution set up and provide training to make sure everything goes smoothly. We provide a large base of member benefits from many corporations and businesses that offer thousands of dollars in discounts to IUPA members. There is so much more IUPA has to help and support you.

Can the PBA or FOP do the same for you? Have you seen a decrease in how the PBA responds to your officer’s needs? I know IUPA can do better for you. Ready for a change, give me a call or shoot me an email to get simple straight up facts. As I stated I will come down and stay to make sure all your shifts see the information. Some of you have expressed interest, so let me show you what IUPA can do. But I can’t help unless someone contacts me. Your contract expires 9/30/21, so the time to act is now.

Stay safe,
Mark