To the Poster Whose Threads I Keep Deleting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

To the Poster Whose Threads I Keep Deleting

This is a request to stop violating the Terms of Use. Either follow them or don't post anymore. If I have to continue to delete your posts, I will report them to your service provider and ask them to assist me in getting you to stop.

Thank you,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    This is a request to stop violating the Terms of Use. Either follow them or don't post anymore. If I have to continue to delete your posts, I will report them to your service provider and ask them to assist me in getting you to stop.

Thank you,

Mod 1
    Respectfully, you just need to block this individual all together or he will just continue to hijack other threads to spout his nonsense. It won't be hard to tell when he uses other ISP's as well.

Unregistered

Thank you,

Mod 1
    And he just started a new thread about Heather Post, so he just pretty much told you to shove it. The only way to stop him from his continued pollution of this forum is to block him out of it.

Unregistered

Thank you,

Mod 1
    It's not only him, but his cult-like following trolls as well. They've collectively destroyed this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Respectfully, you just need to block this individual all together or he will just continue to hijack other threads to spout his nonsense. It won't be hard to tell when he uses other ISP's as well.
    I can't block his IP as it is Dynamic and changes probably every time he accesses the internet or starts his device. Otherwise I would.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    I can't block his IP as it is Dynamic and changes probably every time he accesses the internet or starts his device. Otherwise I would.

Mod 1
    Well if he has to go that route to get around everybody blocking him, thats proof of him being one of the most despise individuals on social media. Also shows that he really doesn't have any followers, its just him posting and responding to his own posts using different ISP addresses.

Unregistered

Thank you,

Mod 1
    Thank you!

Greetings,

I was able to ban one IP address that posted this crap recently. I am now in the process of putting together a a detailed complaint to the Service Provider of the individual who keeps posting this crap about Heather and Michele. I will seek their assistance in getting the poster to stop as they failed to heed my request to stop. This does take a little time as I have to list date, times, IP addresses, the entire post, etc... So please bear with me a little longer on this.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    We all know it’s Alvin Mortimer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know it’s Alvin Mortimer.
    Can we please expel these children?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast