Oakwood Plantation - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Thats not the case all the way around at Truman. You know it! There are a lot of good people there. Yeah, there is some garbage living there, but there are some folks just kind of stuck there. Im not saying that they shouldn't make it their own priority to better themselves or their situation. How much more time can we spend in truman??? We have sig 15 there more often than not. The 2 and 7 guys are constantly there. I refuse to believe it is a skin color thing. It is a trash thing. The trash that fluents the place is making it dangerous for the decent folks there. Dont walk into the trap being set for you to spout off about black vs white or us vs them! You're walking in to the systemic racism crap trap that is being set up. We're better than that! Anyone who has worked a case (or a dozen) in Truman knows how frivolous it can feel at times. It is aggravating and getting a whole group of people who oddly never saw a thing will make you scream. Especially when you are just trying to help and solve this and prevent it from reoccurring. Dont let frustration lead your thoughts! I'm curious as to how an incident of this magnitude hasn't made bigger headlines! Seems like the news has just come to expect black on black crime! Thats truly a shame.. Deputies will investigate. They will locate suspects. When they go to get out with them I PRAY that there is no incident! Not only because I dont want my brothers and sisters harmed, but if one happens to be white and uses force against a black suspect....katy bar the door! The media is stoking this black vs white thing. Dont step into the snare! We're better than all of that! Let the media and the activist capitalist preachers, celebrities and organizers stoke all the hate they want! Dont do it as a sworn LEO! Draw that line yall. No matter how damn frustrating, dont let that crap overtake you. We're better than that. It could destroy you. Hate is a terrible thing to carry in your heart!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Overseer View Post
    Is there currently any neighbourhood where law enforcement stands at the gate and demands ID from residents prior to them entering their homes? Is there any Caucasian neighbourhood where white officers stand at a gate and demand ID from the residents. The optics of this screams Overseer. The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is allowing white officers to stand a post and prevent people of color, marginalized humans, persons with no voice from their homes without showing Identification! It doesn't matter some, if not all pay Zero, it doesn't matter that the home and monies are provided! If the 4th amendment applies to their occupied space, surely the temporary detainment, (non-consenual) demand for identification, when no articulable justification is apparent appears illegal at the most and in really bad taste in the least! "It's because crime is rampant." That's why we white male officers can prevent people of color from entering their homes without first being demanded to identify!

Sheriff, do better. We are humans, just because our skin is a different color, because our culture is different from yours shouldn't give you the right to put your knee on our necks until we ID ourselves at our homes!
    Hey overseer. How do you know it would be a white deputy necessarily? Should it be a black deputy? If it were a black deputy, THEN would it be ok by you? You are advancing an agenda of hate and racism. Thats right. Racism! You and trash talk like this is what the problem is nowadays! You do t like the white cops mostly because they're white. And the deputies are the problem eh? Dont look now, this is nothing new at oakwood. Why NOW are you digging your heels in? Why is it NOW such an outrage? Lots of white and black deputies responded to this incident. Men and women. Should the white cops stay out? Are only black cops acceptable? Not for any other reason except theyre black? Your a hating racist and YOU overseer are the problem here. Yeah, racism goes both ways. You already know that though. Anything to make money or some fame for yourself though eh? You'll use the people that WE as cops bust our humps to serve daily to further yourself! What a crock!

Unregistered
    Is there currently any neighbourhood where law enforcement stands at the gate and demands ID from residents prior to them entering their homes? Is there any Caucasian neighbourhood where white officers stand at a gate and demand ID from the residents. The optics of this screams Overseer. The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is allowing white officers to stand a post and prevent people of color, marginalized humans, persons with no voice from their homes without showing Identification! It doesn't matter some, if not all pay Zero, it doesn't matter that the home and monies are provided! If the 4th amendment applies to their occupied space, surely the temporary detainment, (non-consenual) demand for identification, when no articulable justification is apparent appears illegal at the most and in really bad taste in the least! "It's because crime is rampant." That's why we white male officers can prevent people of color from entering their homes without first being demanded to identify!

Sheriff, do better. We are humans, just because our skin is a different color, because our culture is different from yours shouldn't give you the right to put your knee on our necks until we ID ourselves at our homes!
    I'm somewhat in agreement with "overseer" (great nickname by the way DW), but not for the same reason. Why put our deputies out there more than necessary? Why put them at further risk? Not just of injury, but risk of being demonized as the "bad guys" of this whole situation? Cops are a broad brush. They are not a surgical razor. I dont want them there simply because they will react and do what they are sworn to do. They will drive big ole police cars!!! They will be loud at times. They will not necessary ask nicely more than once! There will be OC, batons, tasers and of course the ubiquitous 9mm pistol. Yeah, its somewhat harmless looking till you see it carried by a cop outside your front door and at the entrance of your community. They will not be mistaken as rent a cop security pushovers! They will take action and respond. I say we don't put them in that position just to have them demonized by DW and other entrepreneurs of race hate. And whoever "overseer" is, shame on you for firing up the racial thing for this. Where were you before this whole thing happened? You surely weren't in oakwood trying to make things better! Our deputies sure were!!! So many times a day we are dispatched there. White deputies, black deputies, and on. Only people hung up on skin color are punks like you trying to profit off of riling people up into believing they are "victims" of the police!

Unregistered
    great video. https://theconservativetreehouse.com...iew-cut-short/

The race grievance industry still churns with the lawyers on the TA case now asking for 10 million dollars from Marquis property managers. I hope they sell and give up the vouchers.

Police are being used as political footballs and the Critical Race Theory being taught in schools contributes to the demise of the country and the race and division. Obama has a lot to do with this agenda still. Ferguson affect lie.

This OP is either stupid or a troll or really thinks like that. Go to a condo and try to get in.. Honest people like security and law enforcement. Thank you for your service Escambia Leo. I love seeing the cars on patrol.

How did the shooters steal two cars from one driveway?

The residents of TA try to monetize the shoot out on you tube also. I think the property management firm should sell and the two section 8 apartments in Pcola torn down and the people move on and separate, even if to different parts of the country. It looks like a local Hatfield and McCoy feud going on.

And it's their own fault and choices that keep them there, not anyone else's'.

Look at the shares on WEAR facebook, some are saying "I told ya I was gonna be a millionaire".. The lawyers and 501 c just want a make a buck also..

The plantation and the mind set keeping one enslaved is of their own choices in life.

They are the master of their own fate.

Welfare, babies, crime, drugs, convicts.. that's what traps you in your own prison.

Most aren't buying into the false guilt, unless they are part of the new "woke" generation who are actually blind and wrong.

BLM is a political organization to promote hate and division for the democrat masters who are actually the one's using black identity politics for their own gain, ushering in communism, which is tyranny and always end with a dictator in charge and guess who will be next, after they silence the white dissidents..

You brother..

Detective, solve this case please.

Unregistered
    It amazes me that the likes of Wiggins would complain like this. Wiggins has never seen racism. He is the ONLY person I know that tested positive for drugs in a random drug test and not fired. In fact he was promoted shortly after. How has he been treated poorly? He knows the free ride is on the Race Train. Why let all of the free stuff go to waste when I can yell I am a victim. Chip should wake up and get this freak gone before he embarrasses everyone.

Unregistered
    these look like the 2 at the gas station video wanted for questioning. the one in the middle looks like the one wearing his mommas suglasses and a vest.
    https://weartv.com/news/local/two-te...ounty-homicide

Unregistered
    Your narrow minded racist paste board crap is hateful. No place for that kind of vitriol here. Im all about having and informed discussion on the issue. Even a touchy subject such as this. It should be discussed. Your adolescent pictures are not a real or contributable discussion. Go get your crayons and a juice box and draw something else. Just keep that off of here. Hate elsewhere.

Unregistered
    The person, family that reported the vehicle that was stolen and then used in the shooting and recovered after it was torched said they had another car stolen also and it was totaled on E shore drive. Were they both stolen the same day by the same group of criminals? Aren't their fingerprints on the car...

Surely some one saw that at ECSO and connected the two, I saw the conversation on facebook WEAR, the family made it private later. I would think that wrecked stolen vehicle would give you a clue, to solve this case.

More shooters reported in downtown. You can't leave these criminals roaming the streets. I think the public in Escambia and Pensacola backs law enforcement but just are not particularly vocal in this present climate. We can't function with out you.

Walk Tall

The gangsters that equate law enforcement with slavery should get over that propaganda. We are a republic based on laws.
    That is what make all Americans free if the law is upheld equally and protected.

All people have opportunity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It amazes me that the likes of Wiggins would complain like this. Wiggins has never seen racism. He is the ONLY person I know that tested positive for drugs in a random drug test and not fired. In fact he was promoted shortly after. How has he been treated poorly? He knows the free ride is on the Race Train. Why let all of the free stuff go to waste when I can yell I am a victim. Chip should wake up and get this freak gone before he embarrasses everyone.
    Don’t understand why chip hired that train wreck back. He offers nothing but to bring the agency back down. He was also not the only one to fail a drug test and not get fired. Fauncy did too. Were there others? Those secrets lie with Tracy mindyme, Fat-day, come-over Haines, starved for power Morgan, fugly Forte and the other admin cronies. But there were 2. Wiggins has more skeletons in his closet than a haunted house.

Unregistered

Really

You have to be kidding me. Some it is, some mind you, live in the real world. In reality. We don’t have our entire belief system rooted in emotion. It does matter if some, if not all people in Oakwood pay rent. You want the government subsidy under HUD, then I would subscribe to the deduction that residents at Oakwood must submit to the government, in this case ECSO, to keep them safe. It’s the very culture you speak on that warrants such action. The thug culture, drugs, loud systems in flashy gaudy cars, saggy pants, gold teeth, ebonic language, loitering, and on and on, is that the culture you speak of ? And the overseers of this culture, should we change their names? How about LaOverseer ? I mean, it makes as much sense as taking a perfectly good name like Darrell or Michael and changing them to LaDarrell or LaMichael. I’m certain you see my point. But why does such behavior even occur ? Because aside what was learned from Caucasians, black people have zero identity other than “Africa “. So they try to separate themselves from white culture. Which is all well and good however, everything comes at a price. So would you prefer black people to continue killing each other or just put up with a small inconvenience of safety which you purport is a guise of racism ?
    You need to wake the hell up and realize your worth. The knee on your neck is that of white liberals. You were much better off before you accepted their “help “.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast