RDF activated - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RDF activated

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Putting up with Murder Malgur for 2 weeks is a joke compared to working any of the “urban” areas in the county like little river. Half of RDF or SRT for that matter wouldn’t last in those jungles day in and day out.
    Urban, jungles? Bro dont start crapping on rdf or srt to justify your fear of "urban" people. You are a pathetic *****.

Unregistered
    Hey dipsh1t more than half of RDF still works the road its a part time detail. Instead of hating why dont you try out or maybe you're too much of a postalita to be screamed at and teargassed for 2 weeks.
    No thanks, I'll stay on the road. Why would I want to be an SRT wannabe who just got replaced by PRT?

Unregistered
    No thanks, I'll stay on the road. Why would I want to be an SRT wannabe who just got replaced by PRT?
    Keyboard....tough guy.... this department is full of them and here's another one

Unregistered
    Keyboard....tough guy.... this department is full of them and here's another one
    Not a tough guy. I'm just a road guy who knows my squad and I only have each other during the most crucial minutes during every call. After that, arriving units usually look more like Blues Brothers Chicago cops rather than actual backups. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...1GQ0dI1ko20W-w) 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

Sorry

Is this supposed to make the road feel better? Or worse? Because this is not helpful to anyone.
    This is hysterical.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12