Timesheeter Cheaters
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Timesheeter Cheaters

    What is going on with the three on restricted duty for timesheet issues?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    They’ve been having more parties than bbq-boy, so apparently there now bothered being in leave one bit

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They’ve been having more parties than bbq-boy, so apparently there now bothered being in leave one bit
    They will when the money tree dies

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hey you remember the last 2 people that lied on their timesheet?.... yeah I remember, they got fired. Their names rhyme with Kaiser and smith.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Didn’t I just see Kaiser working here the other day? Is that news?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Isn’t this old news???
    They received minor punishments and I believe they all still have their jobs.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t this old news???
    They received minor punishments and I believe they all still have their jobs.
    Wait until the news gets a hold of this one

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait until the news gets a hold of this one
    Unfortunately our news leakers are buddy’s with them.
    Imagine if it were a straight white male. The chief would’ve had them arrested immediately.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Word on street they got a couple weeks on the beach. Please tell me isn’t that still a decertification offense. How do they get to stay when they fired others for the same thing??? I can see it now Fort Myers back in the media again!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately our news leakers are buddy’s with them.
    Imagine if it were a straight white male. The chief would’ve had them arrested immediately.
    Good thing I’m not buddy’s with them. NBC, Wink, and News-Press here I come.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •