Ask Robert Davis why he was asked to leave. He saw mismanagement

Unregistered

Ask Robert Davis why he was asked to leave. He saw mismanagement

Subpar voice leads to more discontent
    It is more than obvious that the PBA has no interest or intentions to change its barely adequate ways. They are content with the status quo as long as they protect their lavish positions paid for by the membership. Success for the members themselves is a foreign thought in the minds of Stahl and Greenwell. It’s also foreign to Jenkins but Jenkins never boasted as
    Much as Stahl and Greenwell.
    From pension restoration to health insurance rates and everything in between the PBA has failed to live up to their promises. When they campaigned they told horror stories that turned out to be false and much like in the cowboy days, they sold us snake oil with the promise of great things.
    And, saying they have become subpar is being very generous. Their sole goal is to reap dual salaries while not having to work on the road.
    We pay for it twice. One to give them a handsome PBA salary which is ontop of their MDPD salaries and the other because we don’t get what we bargained for- better wages, pensions, health insurance rates, protection, a voice.

Unregistered
    There’s no doubt but that the PBA is not the same. It’s a shame because I rejoined when I saw results and a leader who fought and cared. But, now I just don’t know if it’s smart to stay a member.

Unregistered
    Have you noticed how we haven’t heard anything about the PBA elections this year? They want to keep us COs from learning about it so they can insure that POS outvote corrections.
    They also want no one to run against them

Unregistered

PBA Elections

I know one person who is continous active and will be running in November for Board of Directors and that is Posada from the Training Bureau.

Unregistered

PBA Elections

Yes the only way to make sure change happens is that we make sure to vote. We must vote for Corrections to be well represented. And I agree Posada is alwats advocating for us. Posada is a Rep right now.and yes if he run for Board of Directors he has my support and alot of support from my coworkers in Corrections

Unregistered

PBA Elections

Why do we have a Lieutenant representing us the Rank and File we need a Rank and File to be assigned to the PBA and ok keep the Lieutenant but assign a rank and file and let us even out the playing field with MDPD representation