Other Agency Vs TPD "Spam"

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Other Agency Vs TPD "Spam"

I just deleted 14 Spam threads of crap titled "Some Agency" Vs. TPD. I banned one poster who did quite a few of them.

Any more posts like these will be deleted and the poster of them will be banned.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    There is nothing wrong with asking for comparisons of agencies. It’s the low self esteem idiots with the smartass responses that make it an issue. When they could just not say anything

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is nothing wrong with asking for comparisons of agencies. It’s the low self esteem idiots with the smartass responses that make it an issue. When they could just not say anything
    Most people on the TPD thread are not going to be able to give you an honest comparison of the Zimbabwean Security Guard Force or the Yokohama Police. Plus there did not have to be 14 BS threads. It could of all been done in under 1, maybe 2 threads.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    That exaggerated. If you don’t have knowledge of it then keep scrolling. There’s ppl on here that may have a buddy at one of those agencies or some type of other connection. LE community is small. All the excessive threads of “Islamabad vs TPD” we’re made by some cry baby. The others were honest threads seeking information about a real agency. You’re going after the wrong ppl. Go after the ones throwing tantrums

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That exaggerated. If you don’t have knowledge of it then keep scrolling. There’s ppl on here that may have a buddy at one of those agencies or some type of other connection. LE community is small. All the excessive threads of “Islamabad vs TPD” we’re made by some cry baby. The others were honest threads seeking information about a real agency. You’re going after the wrong ppl. Go after the ones throwing tantrums
    I don't know what you are calling exaggerated, of the 14 I deleted 9 of them were BS ones. I have returned the 5 that show possibility of someone really seeking information. Those 9, were not made by some cry baby, but by multiple people. I checked. Yes, one did make more than others and that person's IP was banned.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use