+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They may be true with FDLE but the Feds don’t care they hate everyone equally. The federal government will never discriminate on who they phuck. They are equal opportunity butt phuckers.
    You Phuckers wanted him and voted for him. You all deserve him and hope he stays a long time. Do your Phucking job you lazy piece of sh1ts. You all clapped your hands the day he was sworn in, you back stabbing two faced *******s. You all got suckered into the Parkland scandal who has manipulated this agency. STFU

Unregistered
    You Phuckers wanted him and voted for him. You all deserve him and hope he stays a long time. Do your Phucking job you lazy piece of sh1ts. You all clapped your hands the day he was sworn in, you back stabbing two faced *******s. You all got suckered into the Parkland scandal who has manipulated this agency. STFU
    Go away Fort Lauderdale! Just go away already...

Unregistered
    Probably time for another article exposing this sheriff?

Unregistered
    Its not election fraud, it's the bleed kits.

No there’s election fraud. You’ll see it’s coming. Arizona is gonna set the stage on how to investigate the election & the rest of the country will follow. You can bet your ass broward county will be part of it.

Unregistered
    Nothing is going to happen to teflon Tony. Broward County and Parkland wanted him and they deserve everything they're going to get with him in charge. Good luck Broward.

Unregistered
    Probably time for another article exposing this sheriff?
    Yes it's about that time for another one!!

Unregistered
    Yes it's about that time for another one!!
    I actually was dumb enough to think that something was going down soon after the last article. Nothing.... I don't feel another article would have any value. Sure would make my summer to see him crash and burn with a few others. Be safe.

Unregistered
    I actually was dumb enough to think that something was going down soon after the last article. Nothing.... I don't feel another article would have any value. Sure would make my summer to see him crash and burn with a few others. Be safe.

Don’t judge what’s going on by the way Tony acts. The guy is a career criminal & he’s used to this shit. He still wears his wedding ring but where is his stripper/swinger wife? Everything Tony does is to mislead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819