ISIII? No. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ISIII? No.

Unregistered
    I think Melissa does a great job. She has held many of you accountable and will continue to do so. You don't like it? Leave. It's life. Deal with it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Melissa does a great job. She has held many of you accountable and will continue to do so. You don't like it? Leave. It's life. Deal with it!
    Nope I’m doing less playing their game.
    Drive safely and slowly.
    Let’s go Melissa !

Unregistered
    I noticed the new policies reference ISII supervisors. I guess they are expecting to push ahead with more than just the one?

Unregistered
    I noticed the new policies reference ISII supervisors. I guess they are expecting to push ahead with more than just the one?
    The separation of chains of command and addition of this job classification will make the elimination of sworn easier next year. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

Unregistered
    The separation of chains of command and addition of this job classification will make the elimination of sworn easier next year. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
    You are not wrong.

Unregistered

Chicken Little Roosts At ABT

You spoon bangers need to shut up. If you had spent half as much time making cases as you spent avoiding work this place would have 500 agents. This place will do just fine with a reduced sworn presence. Those that remain will be better trained, paid and equipped. In the meantime just continue adding water to the cement mix that surrounds your Birkenstock’s. One more thing. Your natural rock crystal deodorant isn’t working!

Unregistered
    You spoon bangers need to shut up. If you had spent half as much time making cases as you spent avoiding work this place would have 500 agents. This place will do just fine with a reduced sworn presence. Those that remain will be better trained, paid and equipped. In the meantime just continue adding water to the cement mix that surrounds your Birkenstock’s. One more thing. Your natural rock crystal deodorant isn’t working!
    For the love of god make sure your tac light is off your gun and use the proper holster!

Unregistered
    For the love of god make sure your tac light is off your gun and use the proper holster!
    I heard my LT laughing and then a thud. I thought maybe he had a stroke but he was just doubled over from laughing at the Orlando LTs and their pitching for shot timers. They must think they have something to say. “Well at FHP”. Well guess what? Nobody cares! It was just as funny to think the tactical kids were texting themselves in horror to the gun light pitch. “That’s the way we did it before”. You can’t make this stuff up.

Unregistered
    At FHP we had a lesson plan for that. I can send it to you. We need SILTS and laser bullets. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    At FHP we had a lesson plan for that. I can send it to you. We need SILTS and laser bullets. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    And another mag/cuff case and another lock box and a shot timer and a cleaning kit and parts we need spare parts and what about more ammo??? You know what you really need? TAMPONS!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast