Officer sues CGPD

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Video speaks for itself,settlement coming out of your Pockets Pay Raises.

Unregistered
    Video speaks for itself,settlement coming out of your Pockets Pay Raises.
    Absolutely, those 2 are the biggest AH here. No one likes them.

Unregistered
    He “asked” to speak to the manager. Yeah, sure thing buddy. As long as you’re just asking.

Guerrero is full of bs. He didn't ask anyone anything. He demanded someone obey his privilege. After all, he was a big shot at FIU who was embarrassed by a bartender in front of his female friends. No one was going to tell him to contain his outrage, especially two security guards, even if they were off-duty police officers.

I bet Guerrero said, "How dare you touch me!", as he got his azz handed to him by the officers. Bar drunks always think they did nothing wrong the day after they sober up. He is no different.

Btw, Casas will never promote him again. There's too much risk in trusting a hot headed drunk.

Unregistered
    He “asked” to speak to the manager. Yeah, sure thing buddy. As long as you’re just asking.

Guerrero is full of bs. He didn't ask anyone anything. He demanded someone obey his privilege. After all, he was a big shot at FIU who was embarrassed by a bartender in front of his female friends. No one was going to tell him to contain his outrage, especially two security guards, even if they were off-duty police officers.

I bet Guerrero said, "How dare you touch me!", as he got his azz handed to him by the officers. Bar drunks always think they did nothing wrong the day after they sober up. He is no different.

Btw, Casas will never promote him again. There's too much risk in trusting a hot headed drunk.
    You should know Chief. You’ve been in trouble before. Bikini.

Unregistered
    You should know Chief. You’ve been in trouble before. Bikini.

FIU B.G. has always had a hothead. He and the chief have real short fuses.

Unregistered
    Seems lying is a common thing at CGPD. Falls on the Chief.

Unregistered
    Lying is common at CGPD. Falls on Chief H.