Lt. A. Johnson - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. A. Johnson

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone have the 411 on the Dade cop that is under investigation??? The department is being hush hush about it. I heard he is a piece of shit just like our Lt Jenkins. Lol
    Go post on the correct thread idiot.

Unregistered
    Did I hear this arrogant ass got arrested yesterday?

Unregistered
    Did I hear this arrogant ass got arrested yesterday?
    No........

Unregistered
    Come on man! He won’t be arrested, demoted, or fired. He lied to IA, got caught, then ran to Kaz and cried. They had him say, “ the divorce has been hard on me, I have a booze problem!” Checked him in some where..... magically cured.

Not, that he was banging whore on duty, or that he was banging whore while supposedly working detail, or that he lied to IA.

Unregistered

LT. J. Johnson

The brother started training to **** dispatchers. Already caught flirting with one. This will be fun to watch how disgusting these men are.

Unregistered
    Which ever ex of Lt Johnson’s who started this post is just a fat, Jealous, bitter b-tch
    Get over it
    And this message is probably c unt April or slut bethany. lol stop protecting these assholes.

Unregistered
    did you guys see the circulating threesome video yet? lmfao these guys are pure trash.

Unregistered
    He is facing a demotion. He should be terminated.

Unregistered
    He is facing a demotion. He should be terminated.
    We try to do our job right and this guy is one of the most disgusting human beings I know. The way he looks at women is like he wants to rape them. The brother is the same way. Everyone is watching you Johnsons. I met the sister and what a piece of shit. Then found out neither of her kids know their actual father.

Unregistered
    We try to do our job right and this guy is one of the most disgusting human beings I know. The way he looks at women is like he wants to rape them. The brother is the same way. Everyone is watching you Johnsons. I met the sister and what a piece of shit. Then found out neither of her kids know their actual father.
    I thought Lt. J Johnson was a good guy but he’s shit just like his brother. He’s being investigated for raping a woman but his friends in IA are trying to cover the whole thing. I personally heard him telling a deputy he wanted to **** her. He didn’t know she had him on speaker. Scumbags.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast