Mods
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
 

Thread: Mods

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Mods

    Aint it funny that Scott Haines is the mod here when his brother Eric is a mod in Ecsambia how is both Haineses in control of leo affairs is beyond me. Notice its called leo affairs imagine that.
        

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aint it funny that Scott Haines is the mod here when his brother Eric is a mod in Ecsambia how is both Haineses in control of leo affairs is beyond me. Notice its called leo affairs imagine that.
    None of the mods denied this Haines and Alloy are the mods. Change my mind btw I haven't forgotten about what happened to a certain citizen.
        

  3. #3
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aint it funny that Scott Haines is the mod here when his brother Eric is a mod in Ecsambia how is both Haineses in control of leo affairs is beyond me. Notice its called leo affairs imagine that.
    Just checked my list of moderators back from the beginning. There has never been anyone by the name of Haines as a moderator with either Escambia County nor Santa Rosa County. So, I don't know where you get your information from, but it is not any good. Also for the next post, no one named Alloy either.

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.
        

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Just checked my list of moderators back from the beginning. There has never been anyone by the name of Haines as a moderator with either Escambia County nor Santa Rosa County. So, I don't know where you get your information from, but it is not any good. Also for the next post, no one named Alloy either.

    Mod 1
    Ummm its spelled Aloy its Rich Aloy. Looks like another Santa Rosa coverup when will you Cops understand this is wrong? Haines gets away with crap that Cops should be arrested for how many take a dildo pantie to work hmmm?
        

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ummm its spelled Aloy its Rich Aloy. Looks like another Santa Rosa coverup when will you Cops understand this is wrong? Haines gets away with crap that Cops should be arrested for how many take a dildo pantie to work hmmm?
    Mod 1 has stated over and over that Haines is not the Mod on this website. I seriously doubt Mod 1 Sheriff Johnson, contrary to the recurring references in previous posts. Although I am certainly not a fan of Haines, and I'll leave at that, I cannot help but believe Mod 1.
        

  6. #6
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,496
    Greetings,

    There's no Aloy either. I was just going by the spelling in the post.

    I would not get on these boards and say anything if someone had been or was a mod. I would just keep my mouth shut and ignore the post. There are so many posts and threads on these boards that I can't read them all anyway. Would anyone really notice me not posting on one? I'm not going to get on here and lie about something that I can just ignore. I have higher morals than that.

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.
        

  7. #7
    Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    49
    Another baseless thread has reached the end of its short journey. Mod 1 has confirmed, again, that neither myself or Mod 733 is Scott Haines and Rich Aloy respectively.
    “Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." President John F. Kennedy
        

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •