Racial Slur
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68
 

Thread: Racial Slur

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Racial Slur

    So an black officer uses a racial slur, not once but twice that we know of and the PBA feels getti g fired is excessive. Read the City's B1(2) policy that calls for termination for that behavior. Then the NAACP says it is a teaching moment to prevent it from happening again. Wasn't the officer already taught not to use racial slurs? Isnt getting fired for this type of behavior an appropriate teaching moment that will further encourage this type of behavior?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why don't you call the PBA and find out what really is going on?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Wait for the minutes to come out see who voted for this. Time for changes.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This is the brotherhood you clowns talk about all the time. First chance you get to stab a fellow member in the back you all jump on board. I hope you all never need to be defended by the union or a lawyer. Ask any BOD to watch the video and then ask yourself if he used a racial slur. Also, can any of you idiots provide a list of racial slurs so I know which ones are prohibited??

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So dropping the N bomb on a citizen is not a racial slur? Why because he is black? I’m black and I say it is. In today’s climate there is no excuse for using that language from a “professional “ police officer. Sorry for once in his life Dugan was correct and that hurts to say.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    These are just 2 times that he was caught using the N word. Seems to be a regular piece of his daily language. Makes you wonder how many other times hes used the same slur and not got caught. The city policy on that behavior is very clear so I don't know what the big argument is about. You can bet if he was white we wouldn't be having this discussion and his termination would be happily accepted.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the brotherhood you clowns talk about all the time. First chance you get to stab a fellow member in the back you all jump on board. I hope you all never need to be defended by the union or a lawyer. Ask any BOD to watch the video and then ask yourself if he used a racial slur. Also, can any of you idiots provide a list of racial slurs so I know which ones are prohibited??
    I watched the video. And the N bomb is and always has been one of those racial slurs “we idiots” are talking about.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If a white cop said it to black teenager at a school, that cop would expect to be fired. We can't have it both ways. There is a lesson to be learned here but what a price to pay.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched the video. And the N bomb is and always has been one of those racial slurs “we idiots” are talking about.
    It’s a good thing that the BWC website keeps a audit trail of everyone and how many times they watch the video for all you nosey a$$ people

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a good thing that the BWC website keeps a audit trail of everyone and how many times they watch the video for all you nosey a$$ people
    It would appear that you are not much of an investigator, or your skills are a bit lacking today.

    The Tampa PD Youtube channel has both of the videos on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •