Cape Cop in Gator Circle

Unregistered

Cape Cop in Gator Circle

Whoever is the cape cop that lives in gator circle with a silver unmarked, I suggest you stop speeding, blowing stop signs, cutting people off and then flash your badge when others do it back to you. Good way to tarnish Cape’s rep even more. You’re not the only one with a badge.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever is the cape cop that lives in gator circle with a silver unmarked, I suggest you stop speeding, blowing stop signs, cutting people off and then flash your badge when others do it back to you. Good way to tarnish Cape’s rep even more. You’re not the only one with a badge.
    Stop your bit(hing we don’t care. Tell you wife she is a fat slob and I’m not stopping by.

Unregistered
    Bruh, we’re cops. We can do and say whatever we want and no one can do anything about it

Unregistered
    No justice no peace **** the police.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why dont you make a damn complaint for gods sake.

Unregistered
    what part of gator circle